ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio only a couple of pictures

Clio Campus
BRING ON THE SHEEP.
carbon wrap ped bonnet
eyeli ds
smoo thed bumper
the back

Longlife exhaust
back.jpg

Old wheels yes they horrid.
IMG_20111204_105531.jpg

new wheels fiber glass eyelids werent stuck on yet just resting on at that point
1326114420925.jpg

IMG_20120106_124418.jpg

screenshot_2012-01-18_2122.png

then had these vinyl ones cheap matte black ones then spend 30quid from ebay eyelids they were f**king terrible.
so gone back to vinyl but proper 3m carbon but not got a pic yet being cold and wet out

cliohd1.png

need to take a pic to swap grills around.
and need it slammed but other than that i love my car.

iv built this car. ( apart from exhaust)
iv worked hard for it.
and nothing can say can change that.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not bad mate, looks nice and clean

I like your name.

Thanks,
Ben

Clio Campus
yeah agree with you 100% just need to save up but had to get rid of 17s quickly i looked like a clown so just bought some basic ones and sprayed em 1 can four wheels :p
and saving for some proper coileys and not going to buy cheap ones

renault clio 1.2 16v
Hi mate what year is the front bumper off of as i really like it and know youv smoothed it ?

Oh and it looks nice just needs lowering and poss euro wheels

Clio Campus
its a campus but iv got a cupra splitter on it smoothed off and license plate bit smoothed off and resprayed whole bumper

(s)Low Dynamique
I agree with the euro wheels + lows idea, also need to take off the eye lids :p Apart from that just small things like front grille and stuff :)

Don't know why but I've never liked the campus rear bumpers, the reg just doesn't look right there :/

Have you been pulled +/ fined for having your front reg in the window yet?

Clio Campus
nope had on there for a good couple months and not been pulled or mentioned it and i live next to a copper and never said anything
only problem had was getting in to airport cause reads license plate so had to get passenger to get out and show license plate

i like eyelids otherwise looks girly i think
yeah grill lowered and wheels

yeah its grown on me tho the bumper but exhaust sounds really good tho il have to get a video up

renault clio 1.2 16v
I agree with the euro wheels + lows idea, also need to take off the eye lids :p Apart from that just small things like front grille and stuff :)

Don't know why but I've never liked the campus rear bumpers, the reg just doesn't look right there :/

Have you been pulled +/ fined for having your front reg in the window yet?

I disagree with this keep the eye brows on it gives it a menaceing look too it

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Splitter works well, Exhaust looks odd.

I think debadging it at the front was a mistake, the badge breaks the front end up and removing it makes it look too big.
However it does look like its been done nicely. Do not like the eyebrows as they look like you are trying too hard.

Never been a fan of attempting to extend the glass area into one either.

I do like the first set of wheels, with a small drop and the ditching of the fussy bits it would look superb.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Eyebrow things look a bit shíte tbh but just my opinion. It has potential to look good though, I like the front bumper!

Megane 225 F1
The front looks ok. I'm not keen on the exhaust, but it's only because the rear of the campus' look w**k. If you put a ph2 sport or non sport rear bumper on, it will look a million times better.

renault clio 1.2 16v
a 182 rear end would set it of nicely just hope your tail pipes are in the right place for the bumper cut outs

renault clio 1.2 16v
well there you go a nice bit of forward thinking/planing

Oh if you dont mind i might have to copy your front bumper but i'll keep the badge on mine with the plate recess smoothed off as i cant be arsed to save up for a 172 cup front end

Last edited:
  Clio Campus
Grill wheels coilovers bumper borot leather interior and then trim dash board in leather buy need to research it more cause air bags ect then buy a BMW when insurance bit cheaper

Clio Campus
It cost me 85 for 3m wrap which is best but can get cheaper ones for like 20 odd quid if that but wrapped me and friend done it its not hard just patients I have no air bubbles in mine took 2hours

TT QS
i like this. im not a fan of carbon wrap personally but thats just be. tidy little car i have no bad comments tbf. first car enjoy it pal :)

ITB BG 182
With regards to my "wtf?" comment, it was mainly because you have lasted more than 6 posts, without being shot down, hung and beaten up from this forum.

Tacky alloy wheels, is a no no. To have a wrapped bonnet, also a no no, to have the smoothed front bumper (how you survived this, i dont know) But the mother of all, evil of all evils, satans child and biggest hate I have ever seen on this forum. Eye lids on your headlamps? WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??

CS burners have finally died, never mind picking your spelling and grammar to pieces.

On the note of your car, good job. Not to my taste but some one doing some thing different that they like.

182 track, Mk7 ST
With regards to my "wtf?" comment, it was mainly because you have lasted more than 6 posts, without being shot down, hung and beaten up from this forum.

Tacky alloy wheels, is a no no. To have a wrapped bonnet, also a no no, to have the smoothed front bumper (how you survived this, i dont know) But the mother of all, evil of all evils, satans child and biggest hate I have ever seen on this forum. Eye lids on your headlamps? WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??

CS burners have finally died, never mind picking your spelling and grammar to pieces.

On the note of your car, good job. Not to my taste but some one doing some thing different that they like.

This made me lol! I think there's been alot of tongue biting or it hasn't been seen yet haha! Me...I'm biting my tongue lol :p