ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio needs a name.... desperately.... before Colin sticks!!

A moody 182
Well my household..... I have a ITB'ed 182 and my housemate (also a girl) has a Type R Civic....

Vaxhall Zafira
Jeff is a good name. If you want it girly then I guess you could stretch it out to Jefferyeta or maybe Jeffrena but Jeff for short.

A moody 182
Have you ever lezered it up when you are drunk?

sorry to disappoint but I dont fancy her.....

Anyway lets get back to the name suggestions.... thanks to everyone so far but nothing seems to suit and worryingly all my friends are calling her colin.... maybe someone will come up with something on sunday at the lakes photo shoot meet

A moody 182
shes in my avatar..... KR04 ZHC... we've had the spare number plates laid on the living room floor for weeks for inspiration and still nothing suits...

A moody 182
mmm quite like Zara.... will put it forward to the CS gang on Sunday when we meet up... ta

quite like Kirby too strangely, anything is better than colin.....

A moody 182
My mum lol..... no its still Colin at the moment.... nothing else seems to stick.... unfortunately...