ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio needs a name.... desperately.... before Colin sticks!!

A moody 182
Help...

All my friends refer to my beloved as colin and she is definately not a Colin...

Any suggestions would be grateful... its the clio in my avatar...

We have thought of all the usuals and nothing really suits... :star:

Becca :eek:

VaVa
How about tw4t? I'm sure all your friends will thoroughly enjoy riding in it tbh.

Thank you very much. I'm here all week.

Seriously... How about Car? Or maybe Clio?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Bernard.

And it can't be Colin because my Corsa is Colin and he's a shed so it would be cruel to call your car the same.

A moody 182
mmm want a girls name really....

thanks for all the replys though, gonna be funny reading all the suggestions.....

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Hetty?

why do girls give car's names? i mean a mate of mine called her car pinki, and the other tomos(thomas in english) i just dont get it,

A moody 182
Hetty?

why do girls give car's names? i mean a mate of mine called her car pinki, and the other tomos(thomas in english) i just dont get it,

im not bothered about a name but everyone is refering to it as colin so it needs changing..... my company car gets called zippy because of its zpp nameplate and that it is definately not zippy.....

it must be a girl thing!!!

ive had some names for my cars over the years...lol....my clio's called The Fire Work now tho pmsl.......i think names are fun

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Is it a Mini? No. Therefore no need for a daft name.

Trust me. Most of the Mini forum lot name their cars. A tad sad.
Mine occasionally gets referred to as 'Cup' or 'b**ch'.......a term of endearment i think.;)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Nothing to cute then...My 8 year old nephew likes playing with words , called my old Polo - olop. He calls the Clio - Oilc.

He's over at the moment. His opinion - Mean Awkward and Temperamental - MATT.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
My mate used to call mine the "furry cup".....

Mines called Lola... La la la la Lola....

A moody 182
how about LUCIFER or MISSY

I love Lucifer but one of best pals called her skyline it so cant really.....

me and my pals at home have been trying to come up with a name for three weeks but nothing seems to stick... apart from dam colin!!

Goliath I
How about 'Your Mum'

So when your mates say 'You picking us up in Colin?'

You can say 'Nah, I'll be in Your Mum'