ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio nearly finished......

When i first got the car......

PICT0107.jpg

Now with :-

Lowered 40mm on apex
16" Tsw Warriors painted gloss black
Custom C+c exhaust
Square front plate
Megane front splitter
182 Grill
Shortened aerial
De-wipered at the rear
Badges painted black
16v Badges painted orange
Cliosport sticker aswell :)

Pics.....

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Whats your thoughts? All comments welcome.........

i want to go lower but speedbumps wont allow......
the square plate is different got fined for my 3/4 and the standard one looks horrible lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Looking good mate- normal front plate would be better though (imo)

Justin- -I think it's photobucket- it destorts edges of pics when it resizes them (if that's what you mean by PS'd!)

RenaultSport 172
The centre caps need to be black. Would make the wheels look a lot better.

Good effort though chap :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
really nice, exhaust looks good, i would leave it now, is that splitter off a mk1 phase 1 megane????

thanks guys, im going to get the turini centre caps and do them black with an orange diamond....

the splitter is from a pre 98megane mate...

the exhaust is from C+c custom exhaust its a 3" inward rolled slash cut, sounds excellent i have a video clip of it which i will post up soon...

yeah it is photobucket it makes the pictures look s**t!

im thinking of colour coding it, whats your thoughts?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i reckon those black bumper/side strips go well with the black wheels and inferno paint, if it was mine i wouldnt bother color coding that, could rewen its appearance in my eyes, but hey what do i no lol.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
bak to the megane splitter again, is it a perfect fit? or did u have 2 trim it down a bit??

Combo
lol^^
i love that pic tho! i would colour code the bumper strips at least, i think it would really suit it, looks nice, but kinda agree on the front plate

BMW 330Ci Sport
Nice lookin car, but I have to agree with the rest about the front plate, it make's the car look like it's got two goofy front teeth.

Nice Austin Powers maneuver though!! ;)
DSC_0093.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
that's really nice. don't colour code it. instead do the side strips and bump strips in the same gloss black colour as the 16v badges, and perhaps get some replica rs sideskirts on there

Mk1 Maxim Sport
if u got fined for the 3/4 plate then why put another illegal plate on it?? ur not a motorbike so ull end up being fined again and would look better wit a normal plate.

Part from that looks quality mate, very smart car. an looks like u live in a Lovely area with all the piles of crap lying around everywhere lol

if u got fined for the 3/4 plate then why put another illegal plate on it?? ur not a motorbike so ull end up being fined again and would look better wit a normal plate.

Part from that looks quality mate, very smart car. an looks like u live in a Lovely area with all the piles of crap lying around everywhere lol

the plate is a legal front square plate.........

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Hmmm i couild put you in touch with a guy from Ibrox he colour coded my first clio done a great job aswell ill get some pics of it if i can!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Loose the fron plate, think it would only suit it if it was sitting off set left or right, like the Evo's have, but then i suppose there there for the purpose of feeding air to the Intercooler lol

Clio on SL 2118s
i like it mate. a lot infact. not long had my first car and its a red 1.2. ive had plans to put 172/182 bumpers on it but i think ill just make it look good with the bumpers ive got, like you have. then start saving for a real sport :)

thanks for the inspiration
nice car

1.6 16v
Love the inferno and black colours. Realy looks smart.

Where did you get the gromit from for the rear wiper hole?

Steve

Thats mint that is, nice to see something abit different, I would get a plain front plate on there though.