ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio is dead!!

been away in holland for a week, come back to drive my car last night and it was absolutely fine! parked it on the drive as normal, turned everything off! went to just get in it to go out and meet up with mates and it wont start! my clio is dead! the AA are their way round but if they dnt fix it here n now im going to cry!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Naa it wont be dead.....they just do that to annoy.

Mine plays dead just about every week!

Id check the battery....how far did you go last night...night time, lights, heaters, radio on etc, esp if the car has been sat for a week prolly just abotu finished the battery off

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 09 April 2005

Naa it wont be dead.....they just do that to annoy.

Mine plays dead just about every week!

brilliant, i would of thought it would be the battery mate, would make sense if anything

LOTS!

Got same problem with my pug - after some investigation were putting it down to an immobiliser fault. The immobiliser on the 106 immobilises by stopping the fuel injectors from working, so the car turns over but then nothing (and all fuel lines/pumps checked etc.)

Check Battery, then get AA to tow you to Renault for a diagnostic (cost about £40).

Good luck! These things are sent to try us!

Quote: Originally posted by eves on 09 April 2005

whens the funeral
lol!! ur so not funny mr :p and it was a flat battery in the end! so i got a nice big bright red one under the bonnet now :p ... cost me £56.61 too :( which i wasnt happy about but im gonna scav that back off me father hehe!!