ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio failed its mot due to a buckled wheel, is it fixable?

1999 Clio 1.2 RN
Do you think anywhere would be able to sort that out? I do not know what the guy before me did with it. The first time i used it was to drive them to the MOT center and it was rattling like mad! Canasta alloys if anyone is selling a single. Broken Alloy.jpg

Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Try contacting a supplier of the wheels, it's quite likely they'll be able to source a single wheel.

A supplier of the wheels I have managed it for me.

1999 Clio 1.2 RN
Yeah i am through the MOT, got steelies on just now. Its just the guy who did it lives in the same village as me, not sure if he'll be pissed if he sees me with them on. @ Rob, how much did a single cost you?

260% JCW
Do you think anywhere would be able to sort that out? I do not know what the guy before me did with it. The first time i used it was to drive them to the MOT center and it was rattling like mad! Canasta alloys if anyone is selling a single. View attachment 58699

Thanks

You put it through an MOT with a wheel like that? :eek:

172 Cup
A wheel refurber will repair that as long as it's just that flat spot that's the prob and it's not properly bent off centre