ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 in working proggress

clio 172
ive done a few bits and peaces looking to change color of green parts to banna yellow ahahha loud and proud and all tht :p

eres some pics comments plz

engine already in the color scheme and k&n and part of my case missing AHAHAAHAH owel...

IMAG0101.jpg

few pics of car

clioloered.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio4.jpg

and a few specs:

- painted calipers
- spoiler
- k-tec recessed system and de-cat
- hid kit and white l.e.d's every were ahaha gd s**t
- removed nearly all sport badges

so tips opinions ect plssss

clio 172
got a knocking over pot holes and rough rds took it to elite tyres there nt sure what it is so they THINK its the suspension top mounts any ideas ?

clio 172
havent posted forever but my car decided to destroy its thrust bearing i took the engine out to give it the once over to find sleeves on the bores of two cylinders were scored and the head was in simalar condition now im stuck for ideas and was looking to put her back on the road with more power ahahha comments and ideas plzzzzz

titanium 182
Nightmare mate, just when you had it looking good aswel!! Second -hand engine time, or were you thinking more like turbo time??

clio 172
right decided on good rebuild started bought new bottom end port mached inlets and head got head machined and all the rest tht follows pics to come

clio 172
right bought the bottom end thinking all f4r's are the saaame WROOOONG ahahhaha what can i do with this not even sure witch one it is

clio 172
i have now reasembled the old bottom end thts scored just to get back on the road and i think ill be investing in a new engine at some point for a rebuild owel life goes on ahahahha

clio 172
ok decided to go the hole hog and rebuild with shiny parts aahahhaha gotta a question bout abs while its apart i wanna replace any shagged parts for new i.e ive had knocking since ive owned it and replace top mounts nothing took it to elite (w*****s) and they found nank stripped it today and what do you know bottom ball joints are absalutly shaged so thats that aaannnnyyyyyy how when i used to brake while bumping up kirbs or similar abs used to kick in any sugestions on what this could be thanks.

clio 172
right ive stripped an old scenic block and was gonna rebuild with 172 internals reason being block was scored anyone see a problem with this cheers