ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2 16v.

Octavia VRS LE
This is how i bought the car, lowered 40mm, 17 inch alloys (boy racer style) tinited rear windows. colour coded. mostly all done for me :)

1sttime.jpg

I added new "boy racer" chrome lights. dont know what i was doing to be honest. looked really bad!!

chrome.jpg

i then changed the alloys to 15 inch Dezents.

wheelsbeingfitted.jpg

wheelfirstday.jpg

I then added some Renault Mud Flaps, which i kept ripping off!! due to be put back on very soon!!!

mudflaps.jpg

Thinking about Bullets painted white and renault sign at front White.
RS Grill,
Clio Sport Seats Or a Re-Trim!!
inside sound mods?

e92 330i
Id leave the mud gaurds off imo, the renault sign and remove the 16v badge. but the white bullet and rs grill sound good! maybe de-wiper? 10 min job looks much better. and silvervisions, done!

Octavia VRS LE
yeah 16 v badge coming off. and i tried de Wipering before.... just didnt see how it worked.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
yea put the rs grill and silvervisons on, and leave the mud flaps off really, you could lower it as well

Octavia VRS LE
i am getting custome leather seats hopefully, waiting for an e-mail back to see if the deffo got airbags as i dont want my airbag light on!!! lol.

Should look good when i fit them.
whats silvervision anyway? lol.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Silvervisions are silver indicator bulbs :)

Nice plans.... Personally not a fan of the alloys but do like White ;) a set of 172 alloys would go down a treat in White

Octavia VRS LE
yeahh, but they are very expensive lol.
especially when i dont spray. lol.

going to look at new seats wednesday.
Probably fit them sunday when i finish half day in work!!

il probs do the silver indicator bulbs.
I can get hold of them in work anyway.

Octavia VRS LE
lol, yea glad its colour coded, stands out from ordinary 1.2's lol

going to look at the clio sport seats tomorrow lets hope they in good nick!!
Will Deffo look at de wipering her, sometime over the weekend maybe.

Tom

Octavia VRS LE
Had Door speakers donr today by dads friend.

I think he did a very good job personally

doorspeaker.jpg

he also done my pillers with tweekers!!!

piller.jpg

Some pics with The Blue sidelights i used to have. Now have white ones, but also look blue!!!

carinsnow.jpg

Octavia VRS LE
Car Got Broken into today!!
Smashed the window, took my dvd player, wallet and all my cd's scabby B******s
ahh well thats the valleys for you!!!
getting window replaced tomorrow!! costing my 70 quid cus my excess os so high!!
getting new cd player that sister is getting rid of, sony exploid!!
so not too bad, and getting sesats fitted next wednesday now!!!
Pics of the brake in come shortly!!!!

1.2 Dynamique 16v
idiots. i hate thieving c***s.

glad you got rid of the lexus lights lol. new wheels are an improvements most defs.

Octavia VRS LE
ayeee.... couldnt believe it!!
thats my car, my sisters car and my dads in the last two years!!!!
word of advise dont move to wales!!
lol

New window and sisters old cd player in now :(
getting new sony expoid tuesday hopefully!
seats will hopefully be in soon!!
and new areal!! lol

T

Octavia VRS LE
Not Much been done lately but started a few minor jobs this week, still havent put the seats in but maybe over christmas with the time off college, well this is what ive done this week

Sprayed 16v badges... looking pretty good even if i do say so my self,

16vbadge.jpg

Had the car Jacked up ready to change the ball joint and anti roll bar link and then thought id give the engine a bit of a tidy was looking a bit worn out and dirty.

cleaningengine.jpg

163090_468476633740_588878740_5768469_475195_n.jpg

Feeling a bit lazy after all this work, so i took the car to the Polish Hand Car Wash so they could clean the outside for me not a bad result but had to go over the alloys as they didnt do a very good job on them

cleancar.jpg

wheeel.jpg

Also been bidding on a rs grill off ebay, hopefully get this one as im determined to get an rs grill on before the new year!!!

Octavia VRS LE
Quick Update, Tracking was done today because the steering wheel was near enough facing left whilst going straight. so got that done for a tenner which i thought was pretty good, and said once i get my ball joint and anti roll bar done this week to take it back and he will check it over for me. so pretty good service in all.

Looking for a set of aero wipers, have some sparco ones atm but because of shitty french design they are upside down so you cannot read the sparco sign.
Any opinions on best wipers?

also looking at getting a 3/4 plate, are they legal? or would i get pulled a lot for it.

Tom

Octavia VRS LE
After a shaky start with the clio, i now know exactly what i want to do. Thanks to a mate who told me where i could get a nice set of 182 seats on friday, i bought and fitted them all by yesterday (sunday)
with the help of a friend!! Very happy with the seats! were in very good condition and make the car look a lot smarter, as i had rips and blims in the seats i alreaqdy had because of sum careless friends!!! Lets just say they want be smoking in it now!!!

SAM_0703.jpg

SAM_0704.jpg

Excuse the mess the inside needs some tlc....

Next weekend im going to give the car some tlc and give her new breaks and some service parts!! got a mate who works for continental so might get some continentals on there in next few weeks as front tyrees need changing. any body actually had these on there cars? are they any good? i can get 2 tyres for around 50 quid so aslong as tghey are resonably good im gunna chuck em on there!!
Also have decided i want;
white turinis, when i save up, (student :( )
Ktec stealth exhaust
De-tint
lower again to about 60 so she has a nice stance, not sure whether or not to get coilovers or Apex 60mm springs
RS grill (in post) Thanks to Wests Renault £59.71 i think it was delivered, didnt have to do none of the stupid number plate from a sport that you have to with my local renault dealer and was cheeper delivered than they were just for the part!! Would Strongly Recommend dealing with these if you want an RS grill.
Maybe in the future a 172 rear.. not sure yet thou,

Just started to fall in love with the car again tbh, owned it since i was 16, which it had 28k on the clock, since im young and i have a passion for driving i just hit the 60 mark and ive been passed 2 years in march!! So done a few miles in her....
Also thinking about getting timing belt changed not sure whether they have already been done.... when should i get it done now? or i heard 68k is around the time they go?

Tom

Octavia VRS LE
Thought id upload some tidy pics too as i now have my sisters camera and not my phone!!!!
Car is dirty thou as i havent had chance to clean it with working weekends and college in the week!!
Also you will notice grill is missing because one morning the battery decided to pack up and not work so i had to smash the grill in order to jump the alternator just to open the doors

SAM_0702.jpg

SAM_0701.jpg

SAM_0700.jpg

SAM_0699.jpg

Will get some cleaner ones up when i clay and wax her when i get some time :)

Octavia VRS LE
Cheers guys, just taking time to be honest, went through a young chavvy stage not proud if it to be honest but things are turning out for best now... also want some HID's too. dont knwo what to do first to be honest either exhaust or turinis.... not suree yet exhaust is cheeper.... but turinis look the parttt
Tom

Octavia VRS LE
RS grill arrived early tuesday morning so before i went to college i fitted it, took me all of 2 minutes easiest and most effective mod ive done imo. make the car look a lot nicer, not trying for a rep look but i just love the rs grill tbh.
SAM_0718.jpg

Also after i finished college i gave the clio a bit of tlc for the outside before and after pics below....

SAM_0711.jpg

SAM_0713.jpg

SAM_0714.jpg

SAM_0715.jpg

After
SAM_0719.jpg

SAM_0722.jpg

SAM_0723.jpg

SAM_0725.jpg

Also Got some interior stips in arctic blue from Hodgkins in ly182, really happy with them and they make the interior look near enough finished!!
SAM_0731.jpg

SAM_0732.jpg

Tom

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
cars looking really good mate, compared to what you got it like.

is you rs grille blue?

Octavia VRS LE
No black... was thinking of getting the blue one but thought black would look a lot smarter on there and yeahh it is a lot better now thanks, just coming together slowly lol

Octavia VRS LE
Little Update, been saving since last Friday for a stealth system from ktec and i have nearly saved half already which im really pleased with seems as thou im a student, been working flat out to do so and doing little jobs on the side too just to save a little extra :) also had a front wheel bearing done and now the rear sounds like its naft so i booked it in for a timing belt change and the wheel bearing and also for all 4 wheel alignment to be done. so the clio will be running very smoothly hopefully.

Last weekend i gave her new breaks and air filter, and been meaning to drop the oil and change the filter but having 2 exams in a few days i haven't had time to do so. im hopefully going to get round to this this weekend if everything goes to plan.

Octavia VRS LE
Car is currently off the road and has been since thursday went in the garage for what i thought was another wheel bearing, turned out to be 2 rear bearings, but the one had cooked onto the drum from where i had been driving on it. put 30 ton of pressure on the bearing but it didnt budge, ordered 5 different drums for the rear to put the new bearing on that and either they didnt fit the car or the bearing didnt fit on the drum, so the garage informed me that they had to fgo to renault and want get the part untill late monday so probably want have the car until late monday or early tuesday, been dying without a car, cant just 'get up and go' like i used and i am now relying on the rents to take me places. luckily my sister just gave birth to me first niece so i havent really been wanting to go out. cant wait to get the car back as i now want to drop a 1.6 in it and hopefully get it up to 150ishh bhp, will be a few months before i get the ball rolling on this but hopefully once i get the cash flow the engine will be in with help of a few mechanic friends. i then plan on keeping the car untill im past 21. which will be a very long lasting first car at the age of 16 im thinking.

tom

Octavia VRS LE
Car is currently off the road and has been since thursday went in the garage for what i thought was another wheel bearing, turned out to be 2 rear bearings, but the one had cooked onto the drum from where i had been driving on it. put 30 ton of pressure on the bearing but it didnt budge, ordered 5 different drums for the rear to put the new bearing on that and either they didnt fit the car or the bearing didnt fit on the drum, so the garage informed me that they had to fgo to renault and want get the part untill late monday so probably want have the car until late monday or early tuesday, been dying without a car, cant just 'get up and go' like i used and i am now relying on the rents to take me places. luckily my sister just gave birth to me first niece so i havent really been wanting to go out. cant wait to get the car back as i now want to drop a 1.6 in it and hopefully get it up to 150ishh bhp, will be a few months before i get the ball rolling on this but hopefully once i get the cash flow the engine will be in with help of a few mechanic friends. i then plan on keeping the car untill im past 21. which will be a very long lasting first car at the age of 16 im thinking.

tom

Octavia VRS LE
Thought id post some of my pictures i had the other day in here as i havent had any progress for a while, should either be getting coilovers or a stealth system after my MOT next month!!! ordered some clio sport stickers finally too!!! so they will be going on when they are delivered next week now probably!!!
anyway heres a few pics i had done with an anniversary fiesta i think its number 167 of 200 made!!! not too sure if thats right thou.... lmaoo

meNrhi2.jpg

havod3.jpg

shinyy.jpg

havod2.jpg

havod.jpg

fav.jpg

mylights.jpg

Posted most of these pics in media but havent got any tidy pictures in my progress thread soo there we go :) hahaaa
mrman.jpg

Octavia VRS LE
FINALLLY got a ktec stealth :) ordered it friday here and fitted today :) and passed my MOT too :) so im pretty happy. :)
Next is either, coilovers or 172 rear??? not too sure on what to dooo?
any advice on which way to go?

GW 200
In the picture above have you got different bulbs in your headlights to standard? If so what are they please as they look good.

Octavia VRS LE
you mean my sidelight bulbs or main beam? anyway il tell you both, in the pics i have white prism led bulbs, the single led ones, in the headlights i have ring ultra xenon 100% brighter bulbs.
thanks