ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

Clio
i seen this at torbay cruise and i fell in love with it =]. Got pics on my fone :p... im pretty sure u was actually my background for abit haha well the wheels lol....

Top job

S23

The Cleee-O
17's didn't work out either :boring:, turning into a lacking thread. :(

i seen this at torbay cruise and i fell in love with it =]. Got pics on my fone :p... im pretty sure u was actually my background for abit haha well the wheels lol....

Top job

Aha, cheers mate glad you liked it :). Upload the pictures if you can! :D

Ph1 Red Clio 172
hello mate see your car all the time in the Polygon??

i live on milton road.... just got a 172

You are at solent yer?

S23

The Cleee-O
hello mate see your car all the time in the Polygon??

i live on milton road.... just got a 172

You are at solent yer?

Hiya mate, yea that's meee :D. Aha. Christ, you are close then! lol. Yea man I'm a 3rd year already! What about you?

S23

The Cleee-O
Ah CoolCool. Umm, not really that sporting myself so don't know too many people TBH. Aha. One of my mates is on the girls rugby team, do you know Sully? He's a ledgeee. :D

Clio 200 cup
yer i do mate, whats ur name will get u on facebook. message me

His name is Shaun, and he's happy to help! (if you like electrical goods and walking round comet) lol
How's it all going mate? There's a meet in the new forest on Sunday you should come along? Would be nice to get some pics with the camara! :)

Clio 200 cup
Sorry mate that was meant for shaun bet you thought i was a right wierdo asking how it all is and that lol! :) but Just go to south central in the area section then go on sunday the 16th at beaulieu, and put your name on the list more the Merryer :)

Clio 200 cup
Ahh fletch beat me to it! Lol I think he is back mate he sold me a memory card for my camara the other day but that was a saterday?

S23

The Cleee-O
yer i do mate, whats ur name will get u on facebook. message me

Will PM you in a sec mate :D.

man this looks rad

Thanks mate! Hate that I haven't been able to do anything to it in a longggg time, but I will do when I can. Means a lot though mate, so thank you :)

His name is Shaun, and he's happy to help! (if you like electrical goods and walking round comet) lol
How's it all going mate? There's a meet in the new forest on Sunday you should come along? Would be nice to get some pics with the camara! :)

lol. You sound like my pimp man Haha. :rasp: . I'll see what I can dooo, not sure if a friend of mine is coming down this week...or if my car will enjoy The New Forest but I'll see what I can do :)

Shaun are you back in Soton now?

Yea I am mate, sorry. It's a long story but I'll tell you next time I'll see you. Would be up for a meet sometime soon. Just need to sort myself out and get back to one. :D

Clio 200 cup
Haha pimp love it! No worries mate, the forest ain't to bad I drove round there all the time in my old car :) but the again yours is lower than mine!

S23

The Cleee-O
Haha pimp love it! No worries mate, the forest ain't to bad I drove round there all the time in my old car :) but the again yours is lower than mine!

Lol, mine has problems going to McDonalds from the centre of town. The hill by central station is a killer for me! Aha :D

S23

The Cleee-O
love the car mate love everything you've done to it :)

Cheers dooooode! It's come a long way, but there is a lot further yet that needs to go TBH. Getting fed up with the stance of it so want something new when I finally get round to sorting some new hoops out. Again. lol. Thanks though mate, means a lot :).

S23

The Cleee-O
ill give it ago mate, lost fone memory card somewere in my room lol... ill give it ago at finding it =]

Sweeet. That'd be cool man, was parked up with my friends cars there too, none of us thought to get a photo while we were down there. Haha. :D

Megane GT
Ive just read your whole story, took forever, but looks like you've done a really good job :)
I got all worried when you took your wheels off and returned to steelies, but then you went back :) lol
So, the million dollar question, whats next?

And I have to ask, why the tow strap?

S23

The Cleee-O
Ive just read your whole story, took forever, but looks like you've done a really good job :)
I got all worried when you took your wheels off and returned to steelies, but then you went back :) lol
So, the million dollar question, whats next?

And I have to ask, why the tow strap?

You read the whole thing? Jeeeeesus. Mostly my spam TBH :D. Thank you though, means a lot :). Yea I hated having the steelies back on when I broke it :(.

Ummm, well I'm still not 100% sure in all honesty. Would like to get the ideas in my head finally done on the little Cleee-O but I'm really fancying a new car this year so in a bit of a dilemma. Ha. Not been done on here before though that's for sure ;).

The tow strap is just there cause it is a nice yellow touch. But it was really useful when I needed to be towed onto my drive by my dad over Christmas :rasp:.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! you have taken a bog standard clio & made her look immense!!!

great job!!! i love!

Megane GT
Ahh right fair does, so would you get another clio or get a different car? Must say, I do prefer the new shape of the clio, but then thats just personal opinion :eek:

And ok you win on the tow strap thing! I just thought it was a rather random addition thats all! Ive noticed you're quite into the whole yellow thing :D

S23

The Cleee-O
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! you have taken a bog standard clio & made her look immense!!!

great job!!! i love!

Thank you, I still look back at the original photo's and can't believe it used to look like it did :D. Ha, thanks for the nice comment. :D

Ahh right fair does, so would you get another clio or get a different car? Must say, I do prefer the new shape of the clio, but then thats just personal opinion :eek:

And ok you win on the tow strap thing! I just thought it was a rather random addition thats all! Ive noticed you're quite into the whole yellow thing :D

Aha, that's cool. This is actually my favourite shape of Clio, well a 3 door is but hey :D.

I don't know yet in all honesty, got about 5/6 different cars that I would like next, just a case of what comes along that I can afford. I want something petrol next though...I think :rasp:. Ha, it is a bit random but I like little touches, just make it a little bit more different :D.

shaun i want your babies

love from big chaddy x

Chaddy, not in public ;). Haha. Frape of the ClioSport kind, I'm a fan :rasp:. xxx

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
the car is perfect. wheels looks spot on. lots of people have too much poke or the wheels are too small. i think the wheel size and tyre size is perfect. looking at some banded steels for myself and think ill be going with the same sizes as you.

S23

The Cleee-O
the car is perfect. wheels looks spot on. lots of people have too much poke or the wheels are too small. i think the wheel size and tyre size is perfect. looking at some banded steels for myself and think ill be going with the same sizes as you.

Cheers for the comment dude, means a lot. Yea I think the width, size and offset of the wheels matched with the tires works well :D. The specs on these are 14x8's ET15 just incase you needed to know. :).

In other news, Cleee is fukt. Aha. Hopefully get her started soon so I can get her to an MOT in just over a week... :quiet: Aha.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
just read through your progress, looks really good at FCS great pictures of it :)
also i adore people who are not scared to modify a 5 door - but to do it that well .... well done!

UPDATE!!!

S23

The Cleee-O

There isn't anything though :(.

just read through your progress, looks really good at FCS great pictures of it :)
also i adore people who are not scared to modify a 5 door - but to do it that well .... well done!

UPDATE!!!

Cheers dude, means a lot. Yea was a bit of a challenge cause not everything you can do to a 3 door works on a 5 IMHO so had to have a lot of thought about each thing. Glad you like it though. :D

Ummmm, nowt really to update really unfortunately. Cleee has been drivable again for the last month after 2 months of her not working, my initial thoughts were right. The alternator had indeed got fubared over the winter months. So I had a new alternator, a service, an MOT and a new CV joint as the last one had broke.

Haven't actually done anything to it yet since my last actual update, in my final year of Uni so just finished my dissertation and got one more hand in yet. Hopefully get back on the Cleee-O hype soon though! Still want to change a few things of her...but on the same score I want to save up for something else. So I don't know what I'm going to do really. We'll see though. :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Found a really nice spot to take pics last week, so I've taken some today. I've recently managed to irradiate the Reverse Rake that I had, bought some yellow LED sidelights that turned out to be yellow, changed my wipers, had a service, MOT, new alternator, new CV joint, bought and fitted some wind deflectors, and also changed a sticker. Hope you like the shots :).

15.jpg

Cleee-OceanVillage2.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Still one of my favourite slow clios on the forum. LOVE IT! :D

Cheers man! You've always been a keen follower, just wish I actually had the money to get everything done that I wanted to :(. I realised the other day that the only thing I've done in a year since FCS is fit wind deflectors, new stickers and my tow strap (which was already in my door card anyway!). Ah well, who knows what will happen now. :D