ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

Clio 197, Civic Type R
aint been a member for too long but might aswell show u my car now lol. Ive had it for a few months now then thought might aswell start messing with it after i wacked a kerb and f**ked up one of the wheels lollllllllllllll. Comes back from the garage tomorrow morning so ill have some newer pictures, these were from 2 weeks back.

TC1.jpg

Photo-0152.jpg

I've just slapped on those Anthracite Megane 18's on to be honest it drives like a tank since the wheels are bigger which is to be expected but im not even bothered about speed or peformance at the moment ive kept the original 17s and im getting them refurbed and sprayed in a glossy white for the summer although one of them got buckled BAD after i wacked a kerb lol. Ive put a renaultsport splitter on the front aswell which looks tuff with the wheels. Im going to get the mirror covers sprayed in black and the roof sprayed black aswell. Engine wise there aint really much there yet, only put on a K&N Typhoon and a De Cat on the exhaust so aint really gone too far with that yet either but im gonna get it remapped and might put a yozzasport full thru on it. I aint really into the french cars too tuff im fully on the japenese but the 197s are neat looking cars. Let me know what you think anyway! gonna get proper pictures 2moro when i go back to my garage. And if you know any other good engine mods let me know!

Last edited:
  Clio 197, Civic Type R
thanks guys. Just been to the garage and ive got bad news lol back axels bent pissed isnt the word lolol found another one though for £320 so gotta order it. ill keep u updated anyways!

Clio 197, Civic Type R
yeah the black roof should be nice tryin something differnet to everyone else i guess thanks for the feedback anyways ppl

Clio 197, Civic Type R
yeah that looks badboy! looks tidy. is that a like high gloss black like proper shiny? cuz thats what i was looking on aswell.. wheels look nice aswell sprayed in black with the red calipers, nice. 2moro anyways! lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah that looks badboy! looks tidy. is that a like high gloss black like proper shiny? cuz thats what i was looking on aswell.. wheels look nice aswell sprayed in black with the red calipers, nice. 2moro anyways! lol

Yeah. I did the mirrors with Black Gold paint (182/meggy colour) I had some at home in a rattle can! Wheels were powdercoated gloss Black :)

Clio 197, Civic Type R
Yeah. I did the mirrors with Black Gold paint (182/meggy colour) I had some at home in a rattle can! Wheels were powdercoated gloss Black :)

yeah, im taking my mirror covers to college tonight to spray them as i do painting and body repair at college part time. Got the axel sorted aswell that came today so that was kind of quick lol

Clio 197, Civic Type R
New pics people.

Still kinda pissed off with how people on the forum were going on today after i brought up a thread about an insurance incident i had, f**k it anyway i aint bothered. Heres the updates anyway.

TR1EDIT.jpg

TR2EDIT.jpg

that WR1 is 450BHP!!! Ready to chew up ANY renault lolol.

Photo-0198.jpg

My little brother being an arse lololol

Photo-0196.jpg

Took these today.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cool. Dont worry about the gimps on here, quite frankly i'm amazed some of them are able to get out of bed on their own..... Most cant make a decision without consulting CS first. Is it Albi Blue, or racing? Cant tell from the pics?

Clio 197, Civic Type R
Cool. Dont worry about the gimps on here, quite frankly i'm amazed some of them are able to get out of bed on their own..... Most cant make a decision without consulting CS first. Is it Albi Blue, or racing? Cant tell from the pics?

Its racing blue it looks weird in the pictures i know i need to get it out in the open the gargae lighting makes it look kinda purply lolol.. lol i noticed that aswel.

Last edited:
  Clio 197, Civic Type R
get a better camera :rasp:

You got much planned for it ??

Im gonna lol im using this shitty D900i at the minute and it doesnt like light lol.

Yeah, ive just put those Megane 18s on and i spoke 2 a few guys on another forum for 197s and they sed get a K-TEC air filter kit as K&N makes u lose power apparently :eek:

Gonna put either a Yozzasport or Milltek Full thru exhaust, Spraying the roof and mirrors black, Might get a carbon fibre diffuser but not sure yet its stupidly expensive, putting some Recaros in it aswell, Remapping it, Coilovers, etc so just the usual mods.