ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My A1 Thread

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Thanks for the update Laura. I'm really tempted by one of these to use for my new job!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they really are a cracking motor if you doing a fair few miles, I am now a little bored of it but i get bored of everything after 6 months unless the loud pedal makes good noises like the z4.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Interesting read Laura, I'm not surprised you don't find it quick, everyone keeps telling me they are/can be, but I found my a3 woefully slow!

When's it going back? And when are you buying another z4?

One that's better than everyone else's, I'd imagine.

I'll have a larger seeing as you're already on the bitter.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
goes back april 20th but ill probably hand it back a month or so early to get into a new car for spring.

I dont think ill be getting another z4, as much as the M// tickles my fancy. I fancy something with better noises

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
omg this rattle!!! why wont it stop!! if you see that i stop posting its because ive driven the car into a tree in the hope of stopping this annoying rattle!!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Funny you should say that Laura! Bloke at my work has an A1, and he keeps complaining about an annoying buzz/rattle from one of the speakers. The dealer has had the car 4 or 5 times, and been f**king useless. Fitted what they actually called an "Anti vibration kit". So made that up.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
haha no there is an anti vibration kit... its just felt strips. Rattle was sorted turned out to be a shelf behind the dash!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well yeah as you may have gathered, this has gone.

Great car, lovely looks, does what its designed to do beautifully!

never raised my heart rate, never made me smile, i didnt look forward to driving it..