ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My A1 Thread

306 GTI-6
Re: My A1 (to be) Thread

Really nice

Loving the interior especially.

I saw a white one of these local to me, with weird exterior grey and red detailing. Is that a special edition/option from new Laura?

Oh found it, it was one of these, horrendous lol

audi_a1_1_6_tdi_sport_competition_l.gif

Yours is so much better, but not a fan of the wheels. I sort of feel that most manufacturers seem to speccing halfords special wheels lately.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Love it.

Please let me make you a new watermark for your pics though. You could drive a bus through your current kerning. :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

hahah feel free, thats just a light room one.

havnt managed to capture the car how id like omn that... its an angry looking thing really... must try harder

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

My mate's got an Ibis White S-Line, Laura. Looks spot on but I think I prefer yours as it looks way more subtle.

I'm polishing his next month so I'll get some practice for yours. :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Black is by far the better colour choice IMO.

Once the white fad is over (again) no one will want a white one. The black is so much less "look at me" too.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

they dont do ibis on the a1, will be glacier i imagine. they do a horrible amalfi white tho... hope its not that.

hahaha i polished mine last night... full of swirm marks already... no idea how tho :s

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

this is my 1st black car... ill just have to pay people to keep it clean... hi chris :p

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

don't know if they will do one tbh, there is roumered to be one tail end of next year but i don't think we will see it

Merc A class

Looks good i was going to go for one of these but decided they were to girly and got the Rocco!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

doing a little bit of research 0-60 times its 0.9 seconds slower to 60 than a 172... i think thats pretty reasonable tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

A second is a fair chunk of time when it's only to 60mph. I'd imagine the 0-100 would be vastly different too.

You didn't buy it to be quick though. lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

nah i didnt i just feels unexpectedly nippy haha.

still lovong it, average mpg is 49 atm getting stuck in traffic every single day compared to the z4 getting 22 on the same drive im happy with that :D motorways its getting 61ish, amazing.

Its cetrainly loosening up too.
Over the moon, just need to shift the 320 now

BMW F21 125d

Its a nice bus. Are the wheels the same as the A3 Black Edition? Quite like them tbh.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

same design, different offset and stuff, il love the ones off the A5, propper concave... humm.... goes off to check off sets

thanks guys :)

i need a 172 to compare it to, it really do feel its as quick... i could be horribly wrong but id like to see haha

Would be interested to see this too.

I've got a A3 Black Edition with the 170 S-tronic engine and there is nothing in it with a 172(Clio stu in his shanflower) until about 100 when the Audi starts pulling ever so slightly.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well today its been super guarded and then dodo juice supernatural wax on top of that, uber shiney now... like a proper new car, i didn't have time to wash it last week when it got it and then threw some polish on mid week in a rush so this is really its 1st proper going over :D looks amazing, have noticed a couple of tiny scratches tho :( must have been from the factory

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I want one :( But every time I spec one up how I like it's over £20k. FFFFUUUUU!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah this one is £21.5k, even then i would have liked the super sport seats, hearted seats, heated electric mirrors and cruise control haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You went mental and bought Black. Get used to seeing scratches.

I guarantee you won't buy a black car again.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Did I read this right, 21k? Mental money for a small car? Can't you get cars like Scirroco's, Octavia VRS for this sorta money new?