ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 5th RS Clio! A Nimbus 200

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll just sneak these few of the BMW in here. Other than the year my parents bought me a Commodore Amiga for Christmas, it's the best present I've ever had.

BMW1.jpg
BMW2.jpg
BMW3.jpg
BMW4.JPG

Swift Sport
High-5 on the Commodore Amiga!

All grown-up eh now, Lee! Looks very nice :) How do you compare it to the Clio?
I hope they looked after you at Benhams, a few of my mates work there so I might've been able to sort you a deal... If you need to go back for anything let me know :)

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm trying to grow up a little.

I've only really pottered about so far Steve. It feels big and heavy compared to the 200, but so refined. You can get away with being lazy with all that torque, no need to drop 3 gears to overtake. Performance wise it's similar to the 200 on paper but feels totally different. It's such a nice place to sit though, and the massive amount of seat and wheel adjustments mean you can get the driving position spot on. I've fancied one since they came out. I really wanted something pretty and classy. I'm getting old!

Benham were great. The guys I dealt with loved F1 so spent hours talking about the game. Plus one was ex Renault Wolvo/Cannock. Once the i8 is back in after Christmas they're letting me have a go. Plus when mine needs a service I get to pick one of their demos for the day.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
how many miles was on the clio lee ? hope they gave you a good price, like your trophy I cant sell my cup lol 37k now :) 11 years to cant believe I have a 182 still lol

Lee

BMW M2C
Will do Ste. Pop in if you're passing by.

The 200 was on 46k Paul, so was closing in on a service. They actually gave me what I wanted, which was obviously less than a private sale. Both Audi and BMW valued it the same. Considering the 200 was slightly lower mileage but the same age as tht 197 Cup, it was worth a hell of a lot more.

Lee

BMW M2C
Good news, I've just had a message from the new owner of my old 200, so it's going to be staying in the club. I'm sure he'll chuck some pics up at some point. It's not his first Renaultsport Clio. Maybe I should send him the boot net! :blush:

CLS, RS MEG
Yes, you should send him the boot net! ;-)

Good news, I've just had a message from the new owner of my old 200, so it's going to be staying in the club. I'm sure he'll chuck some pics up at some point. It's not his first Renaultsport Clio. Maybe I should send him the boot net! :blush:

Lee

BMW M2C
I kept it just in case I didn't have one in the BMW, I'd kept it since the 172!! How cheap am I!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Jeremy Townsend had the exact same one/spec! Didnt get it from him per chance?

Looks great!
IMG_10012_zps64889f85.jpg

Jeremy may have my old 200 which i px @ renault croydon last year, only 15k miles from new with the quilted recaro seats :)

clio 197
Thought you'd like to know that ive now got your clio 197, and its still going strong with just over 86,000 on the clock