ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.4 16v

clio 1.4
Ok so before I go into anything I must just start by saying right now, im only having some fun until I decide on what im actually going to do with this car lol

Ive had a clio about 6 years ago and for some reason I just cant find myself quiet as happy with my car as to when I had my previous clio

syren_zps079be0d6.jpg

So since I got rid of my first one ive found myself wanting another clio and then this popped up at a good price so I bought the car less than 2 weeks ago, it has a massive oversized exhaust :nono: which needs to go, but has been lowered 30mm, and the Renault sport interior, bonus, right?! wrong, who ever put the interior in cut the wires from the original seats airbags, cut the block off the Renault sport seats and attempted their own hand at wiring them in, which obviously leaves the service/airbag light permanently, and if anyone could possibly help with how I can turn this off, as the wires have no blocks at either end I am at a loss :cry:

Ok so here she is, and again, please remember, im only having fun right now, but I do oddly like it right now :quiet:

DSC_0345_zpsa2f5a5cf.jpg

10367571_507646546030593_4625668807298633623_n_zps3eaa2a9b.jpg

10426583_507646479363933_5026084856788795862_n_zpsd7c0cff4.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 1.4
I have my old standard ones from my last one im just waiting to go upto the attic to get them lol

clio 1.4
Nothing much to go with but may aswell upload as I go.
ybu6e2et.jpg

sa5a4ydy.jpg

I haven't bothered with a picture cuz we all know what they look like, I've also put standard none tinted rear lights back on

Titanium 182
Gunna keep an eye on this one, i reckon you could make something quite decent out of this mate.

clio 1.4
Nah I gotta be honest, it is not worth butchering the dash for a stereo! But in saying that, with a few more little modifications I will have it sitting flush in there!

clio 1.4
Not a terribly good picture but got my team hekos today :-D
ve5yqeru.jpg

Got her booked in with my man @ o.g tinting next week for the windows to be done, then next step from there is to find a nice replacement for this dog of an exhaust ahha

Arctic 182FF
I wouldn't bother with the tints personally. My car came with some fitted by the previous owner and I got them removed, looks much better now. I think the wheels look decent, but the yellow bits need to go in my opinion, especially the lower front grille and the rear drums. Just having the front calipers and the V on the 16V badge could look good.
A non-sport clio is a good base for modification I think, I've done quite a lot of fairly subtle mods to mine and feel it looks much better as a result of it. However, it is your car so by all means make it look how you want it :)

clio 1.4
Lol the yellow parts are literally just a play around until I decide what I'm doing, I'm considering the sport bumpers but I'm also thinking just going smooth.

Titanium 182
Just my opinion, loose the yellow on it and it would look really good then, not a fan of yellow splattered about but each to their own.

Sport grill and clear side repeaters would make a good improvement.

Clio 182
Little update, just the windows being tinted, nothing too special but looks good to me :)
DSC_0379_zpseaeb6644.jpg

DSC_0380_zpsd294f309.jpg
Ordered some hekos myself, heard a bit of good and bad about them, how are you finding them?

Looking good there, wheels look good there :)

clio 1.4
I won't lie, they don't fit perfectly and they do catch, the sticky pads provided suck, I'm just glued them in position now to stop them catching and keep them secure

Clio 182
I won't lie, they don't fit perfectly and they do catch, the sticky pads provided suck, I'm just glued them in position now to stop them catching and keep them secure

Appreciate your honest thoughts :) got myself some double sided tape to see if that works when they come,thanks for that :)

clio 1.4
Imo they look really nice, and when they are set in position, no problem what so ever, for the sake of sticking it down by other means, well worth the small price

Clio 182
well i looked at them and then i looked at the climair ones, but i prefered the look of the heko ones, i send you a pic when I have mine :D

clio 1.4
Yea man go for it :) I did look into some stick on ones but I also read alot about them coming off etc, hope all goes well for u buddy!

Clio 182
Yea man go for it :) I did look into some stick on ones but I also read alot about them coming off etc, hope all goes well for u buddy!

Just got them through the post today and got them stuck on... i have a thread called "Black clio 182" in the (clio projects area)... passenger side a little fiddley as the window was catching, so got it re-postioned and the window went up with any restrctions :D Yeah i have heard about the stick on ones coming off :D

Clio 182 - RB
Should of spend the money what you spent on the tints on colour coding the car and getting rid of the yellow touches..

But goos luck with it! Miss my Clio!

clio 1.4
Once again, the yellow is some fun I am having until I decide what I want to do, people really don't like others doing things differently round here do they. That's like 3 or 4 times I've said how it's just a play around with the yellow, I even said it in then first post I made.

clio 1.4
I know the majority of people will not like this but Im gonna post it anyway cuz I think the whole point is about just having fun and doing what you wanna do :) and I like it
f09ca692808f6399c2eec8d318d79713.jpg

440cc7e717c5b79d2737245b98e33dbe.jpg

clio campus sport
Deffo not my cuppa haha but its your car so you put your mark on it ! Dont go with what other people say :)

clio 1.4
No not a chav just someone wanting to have fun. And what's more fun than fluorescent colours and lights lol. The lights are attached to the underneath of the bonnet

the flurescent paint in the engine bay looks amazing! might have to do that with regards to team hecko's, i have them on mine at first i forgot the clips so put them ontop of the window and closed it about a month later i realised that the rubber is being pushed out. So i swapped the clips round the other way round look great now :)