ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16V (BOY RACER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) pic heavyish

Status
Not open for further replies.
  260% JCW
Who cares. =] he's the one driving it

If he likes it he likes it.

Not my thing il admit. But I'm old and have cheap insurance on my cup

Seems to go from lighthearted comments... To vicious insults... =\
lighten up guys.

demotivational-posters-were-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat2.gif

Mk2 ph2 1.2
I feel sorry for the poor lad spending money on membership, his rep is forever ruined.

/LOL.

Oh no, my precious reputation on an online forum full of people i have never met before. I also dont see myself owning a clio for the rest of my life anyhow.

Listerine & Poledo
Oh no, my precious reputation on an online forum full of people i have never met before. I also dont see myself owning a clio for the rest of my life anyhow.

That's OK, the Clio wont see itself staying roadworthy for long anyway.
Seriously, dont spend money on 'Modz', you'll need it to do all the remedial maintenence that comes with these motors

pimp mobile Zafira
Get rid of the stickers, lower it and do a bit of colour coding. Jobs a good un. Love the steelies.

Listerine & Poledo
See, Baggaley rocks the steels, hasn't gone down the Fake-RS route, and his little ph.1 looks pretty good!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Are the stickers coming off then? Watch the tone of this thread change when it's de-stickered, lowered, colour coded and spoilered (<- any combination of these will do) and some decent pics are uploaded

Upload a full pic of your car and I'll show you how awesome it could look :)

clio 182 sexy blue
As long as it makes you happy bud :) At least you're not oot mugging old grannies for a bag ay smack eh :)

Clio 1.2 mk2
See, Baggaley rocks the steels, hasn't gone down the Fake-RS route, and his little ph.1 looks pretty good!

Haha thanks, however it's now on Turbines... I did like my steels tho. (but i didn't have massive stickers) that's the difference.
Lower the car a bit mate, colour code the side strips and remove the sticker will look pretty tidy.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Liking the steelies - they go well against the main colour of the car.

Not sure about the rest of it - but hey-ho! Lower that (even slightly) and I think you're heading in the right direction. :)

D.

clio campus sport
whats point following rules and regulations on how to modify a clio by a stupid clio sport member that think they are fcukin god because they have 5797 posts to there name, im sorry but get a fckin job!!!! by that amount of posts its safe to say you live your sad life on clio-sport,

at the end of the day its his car he can do what he pleases to it aslong as its mot'd and taxed and insured what does it matter!!!!!! hes young if his mother and father wanted him to drive the best clio around they would of bought him a clio sport but seein as its his first car heyyyyy why not get a 1.2 to keep fuel amd insurance down.

all you lot that are criticising him need to loook in the mirror your arguing to a computer screen ya bunch off tools!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm, ok.

right.

try to be positive...

it looked a clean example to begin with, the clear indicators and a nice polish you would have a tidy motor, now it looks s**t, like proper s**t. would be so easy to sort too. save money for decent mods, if you want to mod properly instead of spending on tat. lowered and without those stickers would be nice.

Mk2 ph2 1.2
Are the stickers coming off then? Watch the tone of this thread change when it's de-stickered, lowered, colour coded and spoilered (<- any combination of these will do) and some decent pics are uploaded

Upload a full pic of your car and I'll show you how awesome it could look :)

I know how good it could look, been browsing this site for months now:p

Mk2 ph2 1.2
The reason i don't want to make it brilliant and like a sport is because 1. I Don't have the money to be buying anything much expensive, i know i can make it look how you would want it to look for cheap but in the end i'll do what i bloody well please:p. 2. I could almost guarantee i will have another car after a years use on this one. 3. It's a 51 plate 1.2 the fact that it runs is good enough for me, anything i have added only makes me happier. 4. I live in Dundee, this car fits right in here. Please stop telling me what to do, i know exactly what you would suggest to do to it without posting a comment. If you don't like it, fine, post a comment saying you don't, then leave.

Edit: oh and Benjykelly, thanks man. At least someone understands my thoughts.

whats point following rules and regulations on how to modify a clio by a stupid clio sport member that think they are fcukin god because they have 5797 posts to there name, im sorry but get a fckin job!!!! by that amount of posts its safe to say you live your sad life on clio-sport,

at the end of the day its his car he can do what he pleases to it aslong as its mot'd and taxed and insured what does it matter!!!!!! hes young if his mother and father wanted him to drive the best clio around they would of bought him a clio sport but seein as its his first car heyyyyy why not get a 1.2 to keep fuel amd insurance down.

all you lot that are criticising him need to loook in the mirror your arguing to a computer screen ya bunch off tools!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schooooooooooooools, out, for, summer.

Funny how the people saying this looks good etc. are the illiterate bunch from the forum.

94929280-wtf-reactionf-.gif

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Just save a bit of money up and get/do the following:
RS Grille
Colour code
Lower on Eibach's or rokkor coilovers
Put the standard exhaust on whilst you save for a ktec stealth
Oh and lose the stickers
Keep it clean and it will be a tidy motor

Grande 1.2
rip all the stickers off and will look tidy mate. less is more now. and i like the steelies man, i repainted mine black and polished them up when i punctured one of my alloys. gives a cool look i think. lower it too!

but seriously lol off with ALL the stickers mate. its not what they are that just looks s**t, its where youve positioned them too!
smiley2.gif

Last edited:
Typical young lad... "no money" to spend on a better car, so they go and buy a load of halfords-esque tat for their 1.2

Save your cash for a better car in a few years and just keep it standard. You'll only regret wasting money on the exhaust etc.

Grande 1.2
its all part of the learning process lol!! sometimes youve gotta do these shoddy things to your car to learn how to do it up propper

Status
Not open for further replies.