ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Fail ??

40be_1.jpg

on the left of exhaust (chassis rail)

Last edited:
  LY 182
the rust on the chassis rail you mean?? if the tester got it to deform with the corrosion assesment tool then yes... as its 30cm from a structural point (shock mount)

the rust on the chassis rail you mean?? if the tester got it to deform with the corrosion assesment tool then yes... as its 30cm from a structural point (shock mount)

the rust is fine, it looks indented to me.

LY 182
well either way,, it only wants a tiny tiny plate welding on it (20 quid max) or grinding off and stone chipping

either ways not really a problem

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ sills will be fine, you seen mine Lmao, put it this way looks like iv driven over to many fat people :) but still passed, just i need to sort them tho..

LY 182
dents are fine rust isn't

but its tester decision on how bad corrosion is ie if its obviously weakened by rust (bends/flakes under the corrosion assesment tool) or a hole

LY 182
oh,, and its within 30cm of structural points (which pretty much means the whole outer sill (seatbelt mounts, shock mounts etc etc)