ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Clio 4 news

It looks like a cut and shut of a mk2 and mk3
Renault-411212554376791600x1060.jpg

Not keen on the area below the lights and massive badge.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The crucial new Renault Clio will be revealed at the Paris motor show in October and go on sale by the end of the year, promising to bring “sexiness and sportiness” back to the struggling brand.

Didn't realise it was struggling?

Mk1 Focus RS
dont really like it, the front fogs look way too close together! hopefully will be changed a bit when it come to production.

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
another s**t photoshop! take one set of renault wind wheels + add a renault Dezir front end, hey presto!

Black 200 Cup
I don't like the general design. The perspective of the drawing is wrong. The headlights look like they end 4 inches from the windscreen and the fogs could definitely be placed better.

260% JCW
Is the guy who's designing the new Clio the same guy who designed the new Twingo? If so Renault are fucked, that new Twingo reminds me of the Fiat Multipla. Looks like they've employed Stevie Wonder to sign off the final designs.

I love fast Renaults but for me ever since the 197 things have been going downhill in the looks department.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Is the guy who's designing the new Clio the same guy who designed the new Twingo? If so Renault are f**ked, that new Twingo reminds me of the Fiat Multipla. Looks like they've employed Stevie Wonder to sign off the final designs.

I love fast Renaults but for me ever since the 197 things have been going downhill in the looks department.

everything is getting to spaceship like now with all cars.

i prefer the 1*2 shape more than anything else!

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
That is a big car. I wouldn't be too worried about the front end, its still so heavily camouflaged. Really hope it gets a 3 door version.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
The more I think about the 5 door, the more I think Seat Leon, which is a brilliant looking 5 door car, with a identical hidden rear door handle.

I'm just praying for a decent set of standard wheels on the RS model.