ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more bullsh*t from LAD!!

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 23 December 2003

does it involve fireworks?
and an assortment of old junk from a garage to be fashioned into a tank like vehicle with weapons

tom you and this Mr T obsession have to stop mate ;)

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by badgersport on 22 December 2003

Im a customer of LAD and Ive actually driven their Clio demonstrator, Of the 12 (I think) posters above- how many of you have actually been and driven the LAD modified car or have you got your opinions from the same place jonnyboy got his price?
But how often do you drive a std Cup. Ive spent around £600 on mine and it has made quite a big difference, but only has around 180bhp.I cant see how you can comment on driving the Clio 200 if you havent driven a std one much. Maybe the std one will impress you as well.

Chris

williams and trophy

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

LAD have been knockin around for donkeys years

and theyv always had the same reputation.........................sh*te

but ppl keep goin back n payin them big bucks , only for their car to be slightly faster,then they go back again n hand over anuva big wedge o cash to make it that little bit quicker again.........some ppl never learn lol

but while theres ppl like this that are willing to pay em, they gunna keep on doin it.

if theyv changed........its up to them to prove it.

turning up at a fully paid r/r session for clios is 1 way of proving/disproving this, which option did they choose?

guess theyv changed then lol

i also seem to remember that about 10 years ago (i think) a lot of pug owners actually sued them for alledged conversions to their pugs

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 23 December 2003

im near skipton well york wouldnt mind paying them a visit
That demonstrator aint there anymore, Im sure its long gone...

Go on any serious owners club forums and youll find the same thing. After years of 205 1.9 Gti ownership, ive finally seen the light and bought the new version- (cup) and this thread is almost identical to any thread youll find on the peugeotsportclub website concerning LAD. I personally wouldnt drive my car anywhere near them, let alone leave it with them, for fear of that magic pixie dust finding its way onto my car!

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by badgersport on 22 December 2003jonnyboy - So you send emails to a tuning company full of made up nonsense and expect them to happily give you full details of the mods they do that have taken them years to develop, whilst at the same time posting on here telling everybody what your up to.  Are you really surprised that LAD have started to ignore you? Do you really think they cant read ? Oh, and where did you get £3000 from ?? - Ive just rang them and been quoted £1200 fittedIm a customer of LAD and Ive actually driven their Clio demonstrator,  Of the 12 (I think) posters above- how many of you have actually been and driven the LAD modified car or have you got your opinions from the same place jonnyboy got his price?

Hi Ernie

Wondered how long it would be before you read this.

Would you like to explain to all of cliosport
(potentially almost 1000 customers) why you wont give simple details on the work you carry out? In my opinion these details, far from "made up nonsense" are essential for people who look after and insure their cars properly. Im 99% sure if I ring direct line up and say "Yeah Im having headwork....erm filter and some secret tweeks Im keeping to myself" they would not accept it.

LAD seem to trade on a non existant "proven" results. That mag feature......that could have been written about a standard cup. being a conversions mag its unlikley theyve had the standard cup to compare it to.

Ive tried to make people aware of the crap that LAD spout to get business. You were not willing to come with your "200" clio to a rolling road unless we paid you £700!!!

As for driving the LAD car Im more than happy to come to Skipton (I only live 30 miles away from you) and take the Pixy dust converted cup out and give an honest write up on it. Part of that test drive would be a rolling road to see how close to 200BHP it REALLY is

Your name is mud on here boyo so you guys have a lot of work to do to get any of our money!

williams and trophy

lol @ jonny

LADs name in most clubs is mud, has been for over 10 years lol

dunt stop mupets believin em n forkin coin out tho lol

maybe they wanted £700 so they could then go out n get £700 worth of mods before the r/r so it wud b a bit closer to the 200 mark............did u think about that?????????

lol