ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monster Clio

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
sent him a small message;

Code:
Hey, just to let you know there's no way you have 200BHP from those mods :)
False advertisement and all that!

was bored, don't expect a response but oh well!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
"The ultimate Clio"?

No Turinis? No Silvervisions? Good god, it's like he's never heard of the one true forum of RS ownership.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
isnt that the one out of performance french magazine??

glad i didnt subscribe to that mag after reading that one lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 172
"Cat back stainless steel decat exhaust with hidden back box"

how do you have a cat back decat??

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
I saw this the other day in a magazine.

Please scan in the story!!

im guessing the mag just ask how much power its making then print it, and he says err 220bhp!

**awaits what "proof" the seller has of the power**

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
do they print any old nonsense? those wheels are incredibly s**t. 170bhp and ratttles over bumps, yours for 700 over book value

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
f**king LOL!

It says it has over 200bhp in PFC magazine, so it must be true.

I'll scan the article in tomorrow if anybody wants it? It's in the latest edition of PFC. The one with the clio cup on the front with the guy that goes drifting in it. ROFL.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
lol , the kid hasnt got a clue ,

Im currently in the process of putting in some new 6000k HID's but as its french the headlight wiring needs looking at, this is getting booked into a motorsport mechanic to do at the first opportunity. (Its f00cking headlights not engine work you kn0b)

Also there is a large Crack in the Windscreen, it is being replaced through my insurance but just a note to advise that the "RenaultSport" Windscreen Sticker will not be present. DO THEY EVEN HAVE RENAULT SPORT STICKERS ON :S

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
got a reply:

Im sorry to actually say "YES - it actually has" rolling roaded and full feature car in Performance French Car, full feature will be provided with the car whoever purchases it.

Please get your facts around the right way before commenting or emailing, if you would like to give me a call and tell me how much you really know please do, i can then pass you onto the man who built the car along with the motorsport company who tuned it.

lolol

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  S'trollin on size 7s
so basically the only thing he's got in the engine that would even class as a slight progress performance enhancing modification is the cat-back de-cat system..(what?) and a BMC air filter and a remap.... 220bhp

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA ..
he's gained an extra 50bhp or so from them 3 things..LOL not even got matched inlets, nevermind ITB's. absolute crackpot

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 172
theres a sticker on the car saying "built not bought" but then he says in his ebay reply.. "i can then pass you onto the man who built the car along with the motorsport company who tuned it" ... so it is bought then?? what a tool!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Right then: I apologise in advance for the geniune people on here that read this, but you can have a read to have a laugh.

Here is to all of the people from CLIOSPORT Forums that really dont like me very much by the looks of it. Pictures of the ROLLING ROAD PRINT OUTS WILL BE PUT ON TONIGHT along with every picture of everything that comes with the car.

The "mention" of being in the magazine has put a lot of peoples backs up, with such comments of "being in the magazine doesnt mean s***" No...you are wrong, it shows how much effort the people that build the cars go to..and..IT DOES prove to PRICKS like you what the car has got and what plans we have for the vehicles, suppose your thinking back to the day of "once its featured, were finished"..max power days are LONG GONE!

Thanks for the great laughs you have given me and friends, myself and other people I know have been a member of a few forums and they have never EVER seen a professional forum act so irresponsible and childish. ClioSport Forum Owners, you should be very proud how much crap your members are actually getting you into and showing that your forum is nothing but a load of stuck up children.

Take your heads out of your arse
[/FONT]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This could get epic.

And LAD motorsport! PMSL! Don't they get their children to make up numbers and then fire the car on the rollers?

Must be awesome!" He's selling it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
I've submitted and offer of £2.20, along with a note "a penny for every horse power it has?"

is it worth buying for parts? Then mailing the photos of it in pieces to that mag and the bell that built it.

"Finally, put out of its misery"

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Right then: I apologise in advance for the geniune people on here that read this, but you can have a read to have a laugh.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is to all of the people from CLIOSPORT Forums that really dont like me very much by the looks of it. Pictures of the ROLLING ROAD PRINT OUTS WILL BE PUT ON TONIGHT along with every picture of everything that comes with the car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "mention" of being in the magazine has put a lot of peoples backs up, with such comments of "being in the magazine doesnt mean s***" No...you are wrong, it shows how much effort the people that build the cars go to..and..IT DOES prove to PRICKS like you what the car has got and what plans we have for the vehicles, suppose your thinking back to the day of "once its featured, were finished"..max power days are LONG GONE![/FONT]

Thanks for the great laughs you have given me and friends, myself and other people I know have been a member of a few forums and they have never EVER seen a professional forum act so irresponsible and childish. ClioSport Forum Owners, you should be very proud how much crap your members are actually getting you into and showing that your forum is nothing but a load of stuck up children.

Take your heads out of your arse[/FONT]

This just got interesting :)