ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Blue appreciation thread!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Currently SORN is mine
Awaiting the ITB set up

No edits here

69e2e5dcd33f89e886371452ed9264c7.jpg

e0a2d68e933bd4fd1343d20b1a8adbd3.jpg

fdd3d4c224a16f8b7067f7a14aa61cfb.jpg

7da639ae504c9d67f06b9dac27ea7a1c.jpg

eac798a33d9c6d761889a611b734a4cb.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Really are great wee cars. Took mine out for a blast today and it just feels so raw and alive. Wasn't doing mad speeds but just feel so responsive and love a good wringing

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Oh ok mate,no idea then.Never seen any others apart from yellow 197 & a 182 cup in harlow,take it you have one of them maybe?? @Dr Jekyll

@jamesycc what size spacers are runing on the rear?.im after getting my to sit like that,i have the 10mm shims on at the mo.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@MrBlonde No mate, I currently own a Volvo. I did have a clean silver Ph1 last year until I decided to break it and a clean BG before that. Both were quite modified.

Volvo is currently up for sale. Unsure on whether to get another 182 or go 172 cup. This thread confuses me! Lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Things that are putting me off is the 182 has the better looking (IMO) seats/door cards, CC, manifold, headlights, etc. I know all these can be fitted, but unsure if I want to go down that route or not yet.

They do look great from the outside being mondial with silver turinis. Once again I don't know whether to drop down to 15's!

Argh, the pressure and confusion! Lol

First things first, the LOLvo must go.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Things that are putting me off is the 182 has the better looking (IMO) seats/door cards, CC, manifold, headlights, etc. I know all these can be fitted, but unsure if I want to go down that route or not yet.

They do look great from the outside being mondial with silver turinis. Once again I don't know whether to drop down to 15's!

Argh, the pressure and confusion! Lol

First things first, the LOLvo must go.
Arctic blue 182 with silver turinis it is then! Lol

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers @BoostedSi i do try & keep it clean,yeah keep it pretty standard looking with a few litle detailed mods.Most of the work is underneath really on these types of cars i guess.

Oh ok @Dr Jekyll i thought you might be one of the driving about,i quiet like it tho driving around in a car you dont see much & for which car hmm depends if you want the comfort i guess or just back to basics hot hatch??..ive put xenons headlights on mine & refurbed the wheels with other little mods,slowly getting there.