ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Owners...

2008 Albi 197
I've not noticed this before as I'm not in the back of my own car all that often, but I climbed in the back to give it a vacuum the other day and when I stood in the footwells i was surprised at how flimsy the floor felt? It kind of dips when I stand on it :S

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this on their Mk3's or whether tis just mine and its another thing I'll be adding to the list to complain to the dealer about...

Also if anyone has any other concerns with their Mk3's, share it here - I might find someone with similar probs to me then I won't feel I've been so unlucky with my car lol

2008 Albi 197
My last clio felt solid in the back though, and I didn't mean I can stand up straight lol, I just stepped in to get in the back :rasp:

2008 Albi 197
Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like its normal then, so nobody should be going through the footwell just yet :rasp:

Slightly off topic, does anyone know the exact colour and paint code of my car, I can't find it on the forums and I'm going to colour code the side bits

BL007.jpg