ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Owners (no rs content)

1.2 :/
Hello, i'm kinda new on the site, i currenty drive a corsa c, but i am after a nice mk3 dynamique s hopefully a 1.6, just after some pics of your mk3 and what engine you think is the best to get, cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The dyna S is the best non sport model mate, wider wings nicer wheels. Red and Black both look nice.

There has been a few nice clean black ones on here over the years.

I'll have a gander see if I can find some pictures.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
IMG_3480.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

3626844478_bf3464b81e_b.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Not a 320d
GT's are fine as long as you have the right spec under the bonnet!

Because DCi's are so good?

Seriously, while the 1.6 is gutless and doesnt produce any torque what so ever, id sooner have the 1.6. Id hate a diesel. The gearbox is appauling and so is the steering rack. I ask myself weekly why I ever bought it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Because DCi's are so good?

Correct.

Seriously, while the 1.6 is gutless and doesnt produce any torque what so ever, id sooner have the 1.6. Id hate a diesel. The gearbox is appauling and so is the steering rack. I ask myself weekly why I ever bought it

I hate diesel too hence why i drive a fast petrol, because lets face it, no one wants to drive a gutless slow underpowered petrol engine in a heavy car. i can cruise along on a big wave of torque nice and cumfy getting massive mpg, then when i want something fun to drive i take out the ph1.

K4M is probably the worst petrol engine ever made by renault. fact.

thats why you regret buying yours and i dont regret buying mine.

White Sti Hatch
Correct.

I hate diesel too hence why i drive a fast petrol, because lets face it, no one wants to drive a gutless slow underpowered petrol engine in a heavy car. i can cruise along on a big wave of torque nice and cumfy getting massive mpg, then when i want something fun to drive i take out the ph1.

K4M is probably the worst petrol engine ever made by renault. fact.

thats why you regret buying yours and i dont regret buying mine.

And why i couldn't wait to get rid of my 1.6 !