ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 lowered 100mm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A Euro'd one...
I cant help but think he is cheating by sitting on 18s as the ground clearence would be twice as much compared to cars sitting on 16s at 100mm

White Sti Hatch
I cant help but think he is cheating by sitting on 18s as the ground clearence would be twice as much compared to cars sitting on 16s at 100mm

Mk3s on 16s 100mm down wouldent move without sparks imo so like you say its cheating having 18s lol !

sorry bout the delay the wheels have been causing me a bit of bother and it's so low i keep on scraping things lol. Heres some pics, you can see the damage on the front because how low it is.

Officially the lowest mk3 :D

1jak2.jpg

98940048lb5.jpg

65531049wr1.jpg

it's only that plastic bit at the bottom of the front bumper that clips some things, just makes me alot more careful at speed bumps. I'll get a proper picture when it's complete, needs a wash too.

White Sti Hatch
you cant get over speed bump with it even i cant mate ! ive got to go between them or avoid them, id be more concerned with the under side than the bit of plastic at the front......

ive done tests on the local bumps, been using the car over the whole weekend, the plastic bit at the front is the only thing scraping... If i were to sit it on 16"s or even 17"s my car would be completely on it's arse lol.

A Euro'd one...
sorry bout the delay the wheels have been causing me a bit of bother and it's so low i keep on scraping things lol. Heres some pics, you can see the damage on the front because how low it is.

1jak2.jpg

98940048lb5.jpg

65531049wr1.jpg

Finally got some pictures up well of the front splitter and the side lol
I will have to see pictures of the whole car to agree with saying you are "officially the lowest mk3"

A Euro'd one...
ive done tests on the local bumps, been using the car over the whole weekend, the plastic bit at the front is the only thing scraping... If i were to sit it on 16"s or even 17"s my car would be completely on it's arse lol.

The plastic bit is the engine cover, you need to be careful as the sump is above the cover. Exhaust silencer will catch but thats not a big deal just make sure you dont hit the front as it may get you into trouble.

White Sti Hatch
Those are the main reasons why i stopped where i didcenter cat/silencer is flat as a pankacke where mines sits and i just miss the sump so ive got no idea how your long yours will last.....Still get some full on pics before you can have the title

The plastic bit is the engine cover, you need to be careful as the sump is above the cover. Exhaust silencer will catch but thats not a big deal just make sure you dont hit the front as it may get you into trouble.

A Euro'd one...

65531049wr1.jpg

Just took a quick pic of my car today, just to see if mine was sitting lower to the ground

SDC11415.jpg

storm that plastic bit is just hanging lower nad hiding the clearance, i reckon your car would clear a can...

Bio it's actually still sitting on 15s rite now... ;)

18"s are going on it just to completely fill the arch... this isn't complete.

ill get full pics when my wheels are done

A Euro'd one...
storm that plastic bit is just hanging lower nad hiding the clearance, i reckon your car would clear a can...

ill get some better pics up, but lol at "clear a can"

White Sti Hatch

Fact its on 15s atm and im ausming in those pics is the reason it so low then lol !

I love the Clear a Can, i cant clear a bag as found one melted to my center cat the other night !

A Euro'd one...
Took a better pic of my car from below, imo i think mines sitting lower then yours on 15s, so maybe i could claim to having the lowest mk3
IMGP0790.jpg

65531049wr1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A Euro'd one...
Your roads must be nearly speed bump less to get about whilst being that low!

lol im from east london and the road are full up massive bumps, just need to go sideways very slowly is annoying when you have cars behind that dont understand what is going on, they prob think im drunk

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I WANT SOME FRICKIN PICS OF THIS CAR FROM ALL ANGLES NOW!

sounds crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.