ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 lowered 100mm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A Euro'd one...
100mm sounds great but 17s may have been a better route but i suppose you will have a lot of ground clearence on 18s. Cant wait to see the pics, i think you are the third person to have a low clio now after me and bio hazard, welcome to the club ;)

MKIII 138
100mm sounds great but 17s may have been a better route but i suppose you will have a lot of ground clearence on 18s. Cant wait to see the pics, i think you are the third person to have a low clio now after me and bio hazard, welcome to the club ;)

im getting 17" on mine but dont know if they do speedlines to fit the MKIII in that size ?

wait and see ;)
and f0xy i think hes is the lowest on the site at -120mm

A Euro'd one...
and f0xy i think hes is the lowest on the site at -120mm

i was talking about the mk3s, and i got a feeling there will be a mk2ph2 going lower then 120mm all around in the near future ;)

wait and see ;)
^^^ ah sorry mate not alot of low mk3 around really... and lower than 120mm id love to see that it would have to be running 14's or something lol

#001 172 Exclusive
i really wanted see this cuz i want mine goin lower an all!!!!!
mines only 40mm atm but sometimes it can look good and sometimes it'll way too high!!
whats the best option to do??

the cars at the garage just now getting it done you fuckin clowns lol... that's why i said pics to follow...

Static Low
aye a want to see this badboy.
100mm is nuts.
colies or custon jobby as said ?
i want custom jobby

Static Low
Give me the lowdown on the custom springs mate ?
im wanting to do this even though ive heard its jobby :approve:

White Sti Hatch
I want pics before i even belive it !!

As Storm said theres only Me and Him atm with Slammed Mk3s so welcome to the club when theres proof......

Status
Not open for further replies.