ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 valvers/Hybrids

Track valver + Ibiza FR
DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0092-1.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

And my favourite one (sorry only got a link)

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/f0xy_2006/--- Oulton Park - 28th April 2010/IMG_0268.jpg

A3 Tdi
What's the reliability like on theses? This time next year il be getting a 1*2, but I love these car's :p !

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
What's the reliability like on theses? This time next year il be getting a 1*2, but I love these car's :p !

can of worms there...
basically you have to spend the money and do your research, same as anything really...get the best you can

obviously they will be more prone being a 15+ year old car but they are still pretty reliable, i was using a williams as a daily as do alot of people i know

BG 182
heres one of my 182 and me and my mates new track valver LHD too!! cant wait to get it out on track!
182andvalver.jpg

and one after a bit of a clean!
valverfront.jpg

williams 2,seat leon
only just got it back on the road, after whats seems like years of being messed about, just got to run in it again, get the final map done, and you can have the keys, but ill have the r26.

Ph1 172
Also, my first Clio......needless to say this was back when my taste was very different to what it is now!

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Various 131.jpg
    Copy (2) of Various 131.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 30
  • dam clio 015.jpg
    dam clio 015.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 41