ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 hub

ive got a 95 clio rsi and a wheelnut snapped off taking the wheel off the other day, will a hub off a phase 2 fit? theres one on ebay with the disc and caliper too, but i only need the hub and am unsure if these are the same but just with a diferent disc and caliper.

help asap please!

Yeah AFAIK the hub is the same, have you tried takign teh disc off and unscrewing the bolt wiht the bit that is poking out?

Going on the fact that you can fit bigger brakes to a 1.2 hub, then 1.2 must be same as valver, so they will all be the same

yeah i dont know which phase is which all i know is mines a 95, square headlights. is a phase 2 the facelift one? thinking of buying it in case its been cross threaded. it must have snapped for a reason, and this ones cheap enough.

^Rich - thats the hub carrier youre about - makes no difference to what this chap is on about....hes on about the the bit that sits inside the bearing and holds the wheel on.

Johnnym - yes, all hubs are the same accross all mk1 clios (valver, RT, RSI etc).