ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 clio roll cage, diagram

Clio 1.8 16v
Hi, guys. I'm currently looking for a roll cage for a mk1. I'm really struggling to find one at reasonable cost and postage time demon tweaks have quoted me £537 delivered I'm ok with that but delivery time is at leased 10 weeks. Any ideas ?
or does anyone have a drawing for one so I could have it made locally ?

clio dci , ren8
Good luck with your cage ,just a word of caution ,be care full buying off demon tweeks , I purchased a omp cage off them for my Renault 8 they said 10 weeks but was here in 3 , but it was welded with one of the front uprights on the wonk & didn't fit ,when I phoned they asked for pics which I sent & after another week said tough luck we wont get you another and wont refund your money :( hoped you have better luck !

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good luck with your cage ,just a word of caution ,be care full buying off demon tweeks , I purchased a omp cage off them for my Renault 8 they said 10 weeks but was here in 3 , but it was welded with one of the front uprights on the wonk & didn't fit ,when I phoned they asked for pics which I sent & after another week said tough luck we wont get you another and wont refund your money :( hoped you have better luck !

If you'd have paid for it on credit card, your card company would have refunded you under your insurance policy.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Completley off-topic, but if you just accepted that you're mad!

clio dci , ren8
No one said I accepted it and after my actions I am now band from demon tweeks :dapprove: o well :lolup:

Clio 1.8 16v
Ha , seems I'm left with not other options. I'm going to order with tweeks. I will let you know how I get on:rasp: