ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 2 1.4 16v project !!!

197 cup
quik update :) carbon bonnet fitted ,last 2 tar patches removed and sprayed front matt black to match the rear ,battery relocated to boot ,and 16"superleggras fitted ,skoda splitter fitted at last :)

jjj 011.jpg
jjj 070.jpgjjj 080.jpgjjj 047.jpgjjj 069.jpgjjj 073.jpgjjj 084.jpgjjj 074.jpgjjj 086.jpgjjj 043.jpgjjj 077.jpgjjj 057.jpgjjj 053.jpgjjj 040.jpgjjj 052.jpgjjj 041.jpg

next on list v -maxx coileys from group buy on here
uprated discs and pads not sure wat yet ?
also brake cooling ducts from the group buy on here hopefully :):)

Last edited:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
you got any vids with raceland by anychance, just av got one ready to go on but havent got round to doing it, is it easy to put on, or do you not know?

197 cup
you got any vids with raceland by anychance, just av got one ready to go on but havent got round to doing it, is it easy to put on, or do you not know?
na i ent got no vids atm but will put some up soon :) i had it fitted at a garage and was told it was a b**ch to fit "/ but well worth the money

197 cup
hi people the car is up for sale from today i will be looking for £2800 has around 6 months mot and 1 month tax has been serviceed regulary at a garage and all work has been carried out by a professinal obz it isnt a very practical car as you can tell also i havnt got any orginal parts such as interior the paint work has scratches here and there but as is all most 10 years old is in good condition and polishs up a treat :) the engine runs percect no knocking or anything like that the gearbox is abit shakey but bin told thats normal brakes are perfect lots of life in them as so are tryes if you wud like to if you are interested please pm me and we can go from there

cheers sam

Last edited:
  Ph1 Non Sport
Yeh man sure I've seen it around the town a few times... Saw one like this aswell with a bonnet bra on the front? dunno if you put one on at anypoint lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol at the insurance police being out in force..

YOU WILL GET DONE FOR NO INSURANCE
YOU WILL GET 6 POINTS
YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENCE
YOU WILL BE SHOT AT DAWN
YOU WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN

like a broken record, if you decide not to declair any mods i wont loose any sleep over it, declairing mods would have cost me thousands over the last 5 years, i decided to take the risk and it never affected me!

197 cup
lol at the insurance police being out in force..

YOU WILL GET DONE FOR NO INSURANCE
YOU WILL GET 6 POINTS
YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENCE
YOU WILL BE SHOT AT DAWN
YOU WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN

like a broken record, if you decide not to declair any mods i wont loose any sleep over it, declairing mods would have cost me thousands over the last 5 years, i decided to take the risk and it never affected me!

i no mate abit sad tbh its good to no someone can see wer im coming from lol

197 cup
Decided not selling car now going to take it off road and get it set up for summer and some track days hopefully
So got a 1.2 16v automatic corsa b with a sport button ;) for a cheap runabout lol while doing the Clio :) would like like some opinions on wat the best things I can do to get it ready for track ??

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Your better having a fire extinguisher in your car anyway, av got one and i dont track mines

lol, if my car went up in flames i wouldnt be hanging around with a piddly dry powder extinguisher which last around 18 secs and has zero cooling effect. I'd be getting out the blast radius! lol

197 cup
Quik update

6 point omp cage fitted painting blue
Painted wing mirror overs to match also

Will put pics up in morning.

197 cup
003.jpg i manged to upload one picture as the rest wouldnt upload :mad: i also need some advice on a good budget suspension setup ?

cheers

r26 , 182
personly i dont no anyone who has declared mods i pay £2300 for insurance fully comp as it is and i ent paying no more also if i ever crash into someone and my insurance is void ill pay the f**king money out my own pocket !!! theres some sad people on here :mad:

Mate im payin £2400 for 3rd party fire and theft, my first year was £3600 and im only driving a 1.2 8v, so count yourself lucky you can afford a 1.4 on fully comp.

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1
still onna bout insurance makes no differance if you declare ur mods or not just another excuse for the company to rape the arse off you. yeah u mite get bollocked if ur caught but that the owners risk to take like f**k im makin a £3 phone call everytime i do summat to my car .you sayin if everyone declared there mods insurance would be drooped?? no chance it just guna get higher and higher. nice car mate btw

197 cup
still onna bout insurance makes no differance if you declare ur mods or not just another excuse for the company to rape the arse off you. yeah u mite get bollocked if ur caught but that the owners risk to take like f**k im makin a £3 phone call everytime i do summat to my car .you sayin if everyone declared there mods insurance would be drooped?? no chance it just guna get higher and higher. nice car mate btw
cheers mate and fairplay lol

it'd be a bit more than a bollocking if you got caught btw

clio mk2 1.6 16v
This thread makes my head hurt. Does anybody speak English in here?
LOL and nice car btw mate!! how much you reckon you spent on it from the start? and insurance companys are just greedy there get as much money out of you as possible!! :(

197 cup
LOL and nice car btw mate!! how much you reckon you spent on it from the start? and insurance companys are just greedy there get as much money out of you as possible!! :(
. Cheers pal and to much tbh but oh well I no insurance is bait of a rip :( also the "insurance police " are getting bait annoying "/