ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 2 1.4 16v project !!!

RS6 C7
i know hundreds of people who havent declared any mods and havent been caught...., The people that are accusing are the ones who dont understand what its like, For them it will cost £50 to add the mods on but for me its £500...., I am going to declare mine becuase i can now afford it but i can completely understand why people dont, I already pay £2000 on a 1.6 16v clio at 18 which is alot. £500 extra for wheels and springs though i dread to think what yours would be :(, Car looks mint though mate :)

It is your choice to modify it, you seem to forget when you Pay for the mods there will also be a fee for the insurance! You are 18 so what do you expect it's going to be expensive regardless!

Octavia VRS LE
im 19 i have coilovers and alloys declared on a 1.2 and im paying 770 on my own name so i dont think its that bad just shop around people say im mad for declaring my mods around where i live but id rather be safe and keep my no claims and my car if i have a crash, i have recently put a ktec stealth on the car and that and sport seats are the only things that are not declared but next time insurance comes around they will be put on. much safer imo but its up to you at the end of the day