ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

might be forced to sell my clio :( value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to current circumstances I might be forced to sell my 182 :(

Im REALLY gutted but needs a must and all , I wanted a honest opinion on what its worth ?? I'm a mechanic and no expense has been spared, its had what ever its needed

Its a 04 reg 182 with 94k miles , fairly good condition , had a load of work which I shall list but i will make it known its due the belts :( I was going to do them and at the right price still will!!

Its recently had :
Front brake pads
Rear discs and pads with new abs rings and wheel bearings
4 brand new tyres
K-tec / janspeed cat back stainless
NSR handbrake cable
NSR brake caliper
OSF ball joint
2x front wipers
FULL brake fluid change with genuine dot 4 Renault brake fluid
plus more ive prob forgotten

It has no melting on the steering wheel ( i know :O ) and in fairly average to good condition no scratches or scuffs on the paint work, its really straight! General stone chips on the front bumper , washed regular , air con is cold generally doesnt need anything apart from belts , obviously its HPI clear

heres a few photos

IMG_2406.jpg
[/IMG]

391296_10151012736909139_142856362_n-1.jpg
[/IMG]

373900_10151012737624139_629301204_n-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv seen a few with that kind of milage for sale atmlike £2500-£3000

Id be looking at the lower end of that scale though...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
In this day & age where the market is pretty rubbish to say the least thats going to end up 1600-1850

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
If your not emigrating, sorn the car. Park it somewhere safe and leave it their. Least when you sort what ever you have out your have a car already and won't need to find the dollar too buy another car. Plus you can do the belts in your own time.

I only say this as my mates just did the same. He's now a free man and is getting his car back on the road.

My 2p worth.

id love too but i might be forced into moving out on my own and its the running costs and insurance , its a luxury and if im moving out they need to go !! need all the money i can get if i move out hopinh i can stay put but cant guarantee it !! if i can hang fire a couple of months then she stays too !!
otherwise it would be getting left stored as you say !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.