ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midweek evenings?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
I'll see if I have and rope or cable ties left at home lol or just pull it off and lob it in the boot if its just the back section ;-)

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I've always got cable ties and tool bag in the car!

Can I put a request in that nobody washes their car for the meet?! Mine is covered in carbon lorraine brake dust and my white wheels are now a grey/grown lol!

Clio RS200
I've always got cable ties and tool bag in the car!

Can I put a request in that nobody washes their car for the meet?! Mine is covered in carbon lorraine brake dust and my white wheels are now a grey/grown lol!

Can't promise that, mine is always clean.

Just ordered some Chemical Guys 50/50 wax :)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
I'm attempting to keep mine as clean as possible :) 4 hours washing and polishing at the weekend lol need to invest in a decent wax or sealant though ...any suggestions?

Clio RS200
I'm attempting to keep mine as clean as possible :) 4 hours washing and polishing at the weekend lol need to invest in a decent wax or sealant though ...any suggestions?

Your not polishing it every week are you? Lol

My personal opinion would be chemical guys 50/50 or victoria concours wax. Both about 40 quid so not to bad and really work well.

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Your not polishing it every week are you? Lol

My personal opinion would be chemical guys 50/50 or victoria concours wax. Both about 40 quid so not to bad and really work well.

Thanks for the info :) and not really but tend to give is at least a wash each week but I'm finding with not having a wax or sealant over the top the polish wears off within a few days or so :-/

Clio 200 silverstone
Finally paid for membership so now I can actually post in here!
Has anyone got a walkie talkie/2-way, just thinking if we are all driving down in convoy these are great to use as they're much quicker than phones...
I might potentially have 2 spares if anyone needs/wants one?!

Clio 1.2tce DSX
So for those who are coming...I am where the blue dot is on the picture at the coast bound M2 moto services

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344368347.472363.jpg

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Well no one came anyway, sat there on my own waiting til jack came and then we just went for a drive anyways which we could do any night of the week

Clio RS200
Hmmmm I thought a few people would show at least, perhaps mid weeks are not the best idea?

Usually I am ok but I can get called in at short notice.

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Perhaps not though it might just be a chance for people to get or that work weekends or whatevers. Oh well...

Clio 200 silverstone
The best midweek meet is gonna b something like Bluewater nandos, that way nobody has to worry bout gettin food before they go out etc...