ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midweek evenings?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Does anyone do midweek evening meets in around Medway/Kent? Or do midweek things just not happen?...I'm new to this but was just wondering as I'd like to get out and become more sociable!

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I'm in Sittingbourne - not heard of anything during the week, but I'd be up for it.

Maybe we can get a few more?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Yer if we/someone can arrange an evening sometime around the area that'd be cool! I'd like to get out there, I think I can get Jack200cup on board with this one...any other takers?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
not really sure on what day or how regular it would happen, i dont know how best to get something like this organised...im new to this whole thing, any tips or ideas on what evening or how regular people would like to meet would be good also locations, where would be an ideal place around Medway/surrounding areas? but im glad i caught a couple of peoples interest with this :) the reason i was saying about midweek is because i spend most of my weekends in oxfordshire!! thanks for showing an interest guys and hopefully beetween us we can arrange something :)

Ph2 172
im from hastings yeah, ive not been to a meet at lakeside thats not to say i wouldnt tho, i dont really hear much about them, do you then?

182 BG FF
Ive been there a few times i quite like goin there cuz theres loads of different cars that go and its packed! But it's a fair way for me to travel really so only bother goin on the last sat of the month. I was down hastings not that long ago picking up an induction kit off a lad on the forum i couldnt believe how many speed cameras there was! And speed camera vans! Im so lucky i took my toad angel!

Ph2 172
belive it or not i did actually pass you on the A259 between hastings and eastbourne at least i think it was you? Renault enthusiast? he's a mate of mine

182 BG FF
The induction i bought of him was like new i was really pleased! And it does its job well keeps the engine temp down unlike others ive had lol... Im after a 182 exhaust now but no1 seems to have 1 for sale close by!..

182 BG FF
Bet you cant wait! You trackin yours or watching? He said he was gunna do a few track days in his, i wana eventually track mine but got alot to sort out on mine first..

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Have a think about midweek evening dates and possible locations people's and hopefully we can get this rolling! I'll have a little scout round my way soon and see if can see somewhere around here.

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Jack200gp suggested this to me... Meet at the Moto services is on the m2 coastbound, then maybe take a run down to whitstable or hernebay, grab some chips or whatever n have a chat n s**t, then take a run back up? Or if people prefer a static meet then either the same moto services or bluewater? what do people think?!

182 BG FF
Jack200gp suggested this to me... Meet at the Moto services is on the m2 coastbound, then maybe take a run down to whitstable or hernebay, grab some chips or whatever n have a chat n s**t, then take a run back up? Or if people prefer a static meet then either the same moto services or bluewater? what do people think?!

I could meet you all in hernebay or whitstable! Thats 15 mins from me lol

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Ok that'd be cool...would have to do some kind of research cuz I don't know there area although possibly jack200cup may have an idea or two up his sleeve! any preferences to what evening of the week?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
I'd be happy with that....is anyone else coming along on this? let's call it the M2 moto beach run!

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Ok I'll post up a date soon I'll have a flick through the calendar...prob going to be near/at the start of August? spread the word see if we can get some more attendees!

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Let's make this a date: 7th August meet at the coast bound Medway Moto services on the M2 at 8.30pm and leave at 9pm, head down to Whitstable park up grab some food and a chat maybe photos and what not then take a run back to the services or home.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342731427.408804.jpg
Any other suggestions?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Excellent :) yes it's Postcode: ME8 8PQ it's situated between junctions 4 & 5 of the M2, ideally want to meet the coast bound side so we can come out and head straight down to the coast. what direction will you be coming from?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
The more the merrier :) also had a thought how we all going to find eachother in the car park? :-/ never actually organised anything like this before so I do hope people enjoy it!!

182 BG FF
The more the merrier :) also had a thought how we all going to find eachother in the car park? :-/ never actually organised anything like this before so I do hope people enjoy it!!

Ill pm you my number just incase anything goes wrong... And im coming from margate so oppisite way to you lol

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Ah ok cool, and there is a way from one side to the other but probably easier for you if you don't know it to go past the services then turn around at junction 4.