ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo's car is BACK . . . and BLACK!!

well i finally got round to getting to see and PC middos old car, now in the hands of Josh (medici999 on here)

the car was in really good condition, josh has obviously been taking good care of it. unfortunately there were several large marks and a lot of swirl marks (possibly due to an in between owner putting it through a car wash :nono:)

anyways, the following was the course of action;

megs gold class shampoo with a MF wash mitt
megs QD and dried with a sonus MF towel
clayed with megs quik clay
larger swirls removed with megs 83 on sonus sfx 3
mild marring removed with megs 80 on sonus finishing pad
then we put on a layer of EGP and left it for around 45 mins

the results looked really good if i may say so!! Josh was a great help!! had to leave it in his microfibred hands to put more EGP and his choice of wax on.

we then did a quick photoshoot, after giving mine a once over, was unfortunately a very very dull and rainy day.

before;

DSC03142.gif

DSC03146.gif

DSC03151.gif

after;

DSC03181.gif

DSC03177.gif

DSC03171.gif

DSC03192.gif

DSC03186.gif

DSC03224.gif

couple of the happy new owner;

DSC03166.gif

DSC03170.gif

DSC03169.gif

DSC03171.gif

and a quick joke about mine :rasp:

2.gif

jamie

why people keep wasting money on 1.4, 1.6 clio ... ?
to make it looks like a 2.0 .. haha ..
what if they meet a real 2.0 at traffic light?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
also whats that mark on the bumper? is it cracked or is it just the light - where ther number plat e ouwld be

why people keep wasting money on 1.4, 1.6 clio ... ?
to make it looks like a 2.0 .. haha ..
what if they meet a real 2.0 at traffic light?

im 20 and not as rich as you

i dont tend to ragg my car off traffic lights what ever im sat next to. . . . . do you boy racer??

also whats that mark on the bumper? is it cracked or is it just the light - where ther number plat e ouwld be

just a reflection from outside the garage mate i would presume, certainly wasnt anything on the car lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Do you know what coileys they are?

Have you driven the car and does it drive much better than your un lowered model?

Cheers

Sam

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
max at the bak. Fk's. It's not 80 at the front LOL. Mine was lower on those rims! ;)

it rubs according to josh, havent driven his but he had a ride in mine when we went to the PO while letting EGP cure. he said the ride in mine was so much more comfortable. but then again his looks and handles 100x better!!

thanks for the info Ali, wasnt certain on the details :)

jamie

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice, love the black!!!

but has that blue one got 2.0 16v door badges :nono: