ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars Paint Restoration Kit

172 Cup
The paint on my 182 (titanium) is in need of a bit of restoration to get it looking its best (looks a bit flat at the moment). I've seen the below kit on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meguiars-Paint-Restoration-Kit-Gift-Pack-Ultimate-Compound-Clay-Bar-Foam-Pads-/330980308487?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item4d0ff6b607

Seems good value to me, having never done any detailing before would this be a good start? Also I have quite a few bottles of Turtlewax Wash&Wax I bought a few years back when it was on offer at halfords. Would using this remove all the protection I would have put on the paint with the kit when I rewash it?

Clio World Series
Send them a message saying your willing to pay 25 and they accepted it ,but didnt need the compound in end im in the same boat ive any ever clayed my car polished it waxed it look on youtube at meguiars compound how too apply it ,you doing it by hand or polisher?

172 Cup
Will be applying by hand! I'll drop them a message then, see if I can save a fiver! Anyone know of the turtlewax shampoo and wax will strip off the megs protection stuff?

Clio World Series
Mate it comes with a shampoo and a liquid wax think read what's in the box never heard of any 1 using turtle wax on here