ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane coupés

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
I made it all the way through the show that year without leaving early due to being drunk/hungover!! :)
I'm not in the pic though
How many CS members can you spot in this pic?
RO_zps629f8b9c.jpg

EDIT: oops... that was the wrong year! :-(
didn't last all the way through lol

Last edited:
  Blobeye WRX STi W/T
me
scott
daveski
adz? on here?
mattw
jaff
don

Mark D
Summer Coupe (Stacey?)
Ali
Sarah
Rachel
the girl who pole dances and now drives a Focus RS mk1... (can't think of her name)
the guy who had a green cabby covered in LEDs (Paul?)

Mark D
Summer Coupe (Stacey?)
Ali
Sarah
Rachel
the girl who pole dances and now drives a Focus RS mk1... (can't think of her name)
the guy who had a green cabby covered in LEDs (Paul?)

^^^
Viks
Lee

i was just saying the ones who are on here :) i remember you though.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I had just about recovered by then lol. Was rough as f**k in the morning though. Spewed out my door entering the grounds and everything lol.

and I had to borrow matts jumper because I didn't have the forethought to bring my own ha

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks mate that's my old car, bought it completely standard.

I've just found a few from my photobucket.

As I bought it when I was 16

Just before my test at 17

Picture166.jpg

Picture175.jpg

As it was when I had finished replacing gearboxes on it

Gay pic of me and the car at trax 07

Hard to believe that was 7 years ago, I still miss the car and the old coupe-club days

ran out of posts and had to renew my membership to say that looks f**king brilliant on 182 wheels! Might have try convince the mrs to buy one....

Vectra SRi
DSC00186.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Used to love mine... ended up losing interest as the torsion bar was seized, sold the springs and wheels and went to Ibiza!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Would it make much difference you think?

I reckon I would just do a full swap, loom, fuel pump, dash clocks etc etc. Basically reshell a 172 into a coupe shell

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Be a bit awkward swapping everything into a non f4r engined coupe IMO.

besides. F7>f4

it might make less power (only just going off some Clio figures) but it has much more character

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My old girl in the time between the 172Cup (RIP) and the 182 (Still going strong)

4539c34c.jpg

What happend to the coupe club ?? I sold my meg coupe but still visited the site often then it shut down :(

A pic of my old coupe, had 17s and lowered 30mm, I miss it :(

13052008109.jpg

Had a few cars after the meg coupe now I own another renault coupe lol, a laguna coupe :)

0ACEF3BD-9180-4760-88BA-5D6411579EFF_zpscbbheodd.jpg

7CD8F078-90EE-4A76-B42D-53F54AA4FC87_zpsjl94qkhb.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Good choice on the Laguna Coupe, tempted for one myself but the call of the 250 is super strong atm

Trophy Turbo :)
We decided to join the coupe club with another renault forum and it all went tits up and closed Down :( me and xtr did a lot of work on that forum :)

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Didn't realise you lot had the old megs! I was smoking around in valvers and Willys at the time, never was drawn to the coupes but some of the above looks good. How did they handle?

Suzuki Jimny
Mine was on -40mm lowering springs as you do when you are young, and it handled pretty well.

Clio Trophy
Didn't realise you lot had the old megs! I was smoking around in valvers and Willys at the time, never was drawn to the coupes but some of the above looks good. How did they handle?

mine was drop 70mm all round on coilovers and handled like it was on rails ;)