ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
Quick jack points look good. Any pics of how they are tied into the inner cill ? I fancy doing this to my extra van, was thinking about tieing the fronts into the cage i have planned

Quick jack points look good. Any pics of how they are tied into the inner cill ? I fancy doing this to my extra van, was thinking about tieing the fronts into the cage i have planned
sorry, do not have pics, they are just welded to the inside, and some extra tube welded so they can manage the weight of the car, looks like something like the letter A, but one side is 90deg to the sill

Well, everything is ready and waiting for: roll cage, fuel cell tank, fuel pump, seat and harness.
engine needs some little changes
gearbox will be fully disassembled and some major changes to be done.
next update will be in the autumn probably

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
any news? great effort, can't imagine how hard it is.. I'm totally aware of the effort as I'm from the country up north to you so not much difference in our pockets :)

any news? great effort, can't imagine how hard it is.. I'm totally aware of the effort as I'm from the country up north to you so not much difference in our pockets :)
well i was away for 4 months to work a little, bought a new daily 250hp Mercedes and doing some reconstruction at home, thats why there is no news lol

Hello folks. havent been here recently... there isnt a lot to say for the moment due lack of money lol. So... the news are that I decided to move the car again this time to my garage.
130.jpg

then i bought sandwish plate with 95gr thermostat off the scrapyard.
129.jpg

after that there was a "black friday" so i decided to buy some tool for the garage so i can work on the car on my own.
132.jpg

and thats what i found in the basement and made a shelf for it.
131.jpg