ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry to hear about your hand. there's 2 down anyone else who cant make it or anyone else bringing more people, i need to contact Pizza Hut with figures tomorrow

RB 200
can't make it guys, got the match & then a game at 6 :/ ...
any meets in the new year will be perfect!!

Geddes i've made some MAJOR changes to the motor :) i'm sure you'll like :p

... which include new tyres (on the right corners) so i don't get stuck on a ice covered hill like last years trip to tan hill haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
most commen thing to go in this weather is the battery. be just a 063 around £40

i'm still going providing the roads are clear. suppose to be really bad tonight and through the night and on Sunday

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Meant to be pretty sh*t on sunday, so i'll only be coming if its still safe-ish to drive to durham

slow 172 rep
it aint that bad on the A19 tho stu, just battle onto the main roads u will be fine. would offer to come dig ya out but na you got ur mrs to do that and you can warm the car up

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye it's snowing here and it's proper lying. all we can do is see how it goes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i phoned up Pizza Hut to say this might get cancelled. im ringing them tomorrow for confirmation. There is more snow due tonight and for tomorrow night too.

what are your thoughts on this? could push it further 1 week?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if everyone is happy, i'll ring them up and organise this for the 5th December? same time same place

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll cancel this for today. and re book it for the 5th unless otherwise

slow 172 rep
sounds good, they think its going to be like this for another couple of weeks. so if its bad next weekend just wait till after the new year?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Right, i've phoned up and re aranged this for thr 5th December same time same place and same amount of people. I looked at the met office it looks like theres no fresh snow forcasted mid week - end week

aye if it does happen to be still bad. leave it till the new year, cant risk it. i'm staying inside im not risking going out in this weather

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i think this one is going to get nailed on the head for december, the snow isnt going to go. i'll ring them up to cancel for the 5th December.

we'll sort some thing after the snow goes

RB 200
most commen thing to go in this weather is the battery. be just a 063 around £40

i'm still going providing the roads are clear. suppose to be really bad tonight and through the night and on Sunday

by the way if you want a 063 we sell them at work around £20 :)

racing blue 182
£20 for a battery?ill take some of them lol

make a meet for the end of jan when i get this shitty cast off lol