ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean looking clios!!

S2H

RS Clio 200
You can't be talking about the phase1 V6, the front end of that looks like a wet pansy! the phase2 is aggressive.

bout as mean as a RB can be, such a soft looking car tbh!lol!

and mk1 love is strong

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

Love.

Megane Diesel / 172
  Megane Diesel / 172
Thanks! Do they fit perfectly into the fog surround hole?

Not perfectly no, the fog light holes are oval but you can get them fairly in the centre and then bond them. You have to go pretty heavy on the bonding silicon but it does work.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah right. Same as my ones then. Ive just attached mine with 2 small screws just now but i suppose ill have to get some black silicone :)

Thanks

Not perfectly no, the fog light holes are oval but you can get them fairly in the centre and then bond them. You have to go pretty heavy on the bonding silicon but it does work.

Is it a pain? I want to do this to mine as one of my Fogs are broke anyway.
Do you have a filter on the front of it by any chance? to stop sucking up leaves and s**t

Megane Diesel / 172
Is it a pain? I want to do this to mine as one of my Fogs are broke anyway.
Do you have a filter on the front of it by any chance? to stop sucking up leaves and s**t

Not a pain really no. Just take your time and offer it up before you get the silicon out so you have it in your head what your doing would be my advice.

I haven't got a filter as they are cooling ducts for the brakes rather than induction.