ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean looking clios!!

Unsure if this looks mean or purposeful?
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_6424_Touristenfahrten27052012.jpg

Clio Mk4 1.5 DCI
Imo:

MK1 PH3 looks too cute

MK2 PH1 looks too cute

MK3 PH2 looks too cute

rest is decent.

All Black V6 = beast
All Black 182 = beast
All Black 197/200 = beast

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Savy's charged 182 looks rather aggressive.

Also there was a recent thread about slamming a 197 and someone posted a black 197 dropped with black wheels tha looked quite mean.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
bout as mean as a RB can be, such a soft looking car tbh!lol!

DSC_0244_zpsf57691de.jpg

and mk1 love is strong

PC290211.jpg

PC290208.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

P1010031.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

Notice a few pics of the ph-1s in here have the weird fitment issues with the front bumper like I have with mine. The impossible task of trying to get it to line up level and straight. lol

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
that's because I hate you and i'm secretly plotting your emotional downfall by cherry picking the bean while your asleep for all the trick bits

nowt but and empty Heinz can left ;)

S4 Avant
that's because I hate you and i'm secretly plotting your emotional downfall by cherry picking the bean while your asleep for all the trick bits

nowt but and empty Heinz can left ;)

What do you mean plotting? As far as I'm aware, you've already started nicking the bits you're after ;)

Disastra Coupe
None of these look mean :S Clio's can't look mean... And people who try saying ph1's look meaner than ph2's? No, they just look more dopey lol.