ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 5, 2015] Falmouth Meet (Falmouth)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Falmouth Meet, taking place at Pandora Inn on Tuesday 5th May at 7pm.

Food, followed by photos/drive.

The meet will start at 7pm, with a meal at Pandora Inn. Average price of a main meal is roughly £12-£14.

Pandora Inn has it's own car park, which shouldn't be too busy on a Tuesday evening, although there is more car parking nearby if required.

Look forward to seeing you guys there, any queries then please contact me, either in this thread or via PM.

Last edited:

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Brilliant, are you bringing some Megane guys too @Oli.?

If so, could you get some numbers for me so I know how big a table to book.

Cheers!

Megane 250
I posted it on the RSMegane.com forum but i'd be surprised if any reply, if they do I will be sure to let you know.

Megane 250
I haven't had anyone from the Megane forum confirm they are coming. Is it just us?

Megane 250
It looks like I am going to have to work late now and am not sure what time i'll finish. I'll try to let you know by 6pm what my plans are, as by then i'll have a better idea of the scope of the work. It's **** timing as I have to work late about twice a year and it would be tonight!

Megane 250
So it doesn't look like I'll make this
If anything changes and I'm able to get away earlier I'll post here.
Hopefully see you at the weekend meet this month if not tonight.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
You didn't miss much @Oli.

It chucked it down soon as we arrived, the car park was mobbed and the pub was crowded!

Some nice twisty roads around there though, and it was very scenic.

Some cool cars in the car park too, a ratty bay window VW bus amongst them!