ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 23, 2015] The Stag On River, Godalming.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi guys, as previously mentioned in the area rep section to which you guys all said yes/maybe too, this Saturday we can meet at the Stag on river in Godalming, Surrey.
What we do from there is undecided, whether we grab something to eat or go and find a location and take a few photos.
We'll meet at midday. (It's a Saturday, don't want to force you out of bed too early!)

Of course, if you're not tagged and would like to attend then you're more than welcome.

Clio 172 RS Ph1
Would more come if it was 5-6pm as a few said they might be working or Sunday morning as its bank holiday Monday just a thought!?

Clio Sport 172
1PM good for me too. I'll be replacing a driveshaft on my 'deadly' track weapon :smile: in the morning so hopefully by that time it will be ready to go!

clio 182
I have not got any kind of notification to this haha. But yeah im down for whatever time. Sounds like its at 1pm? Il give her a clean up in the morning. Shes prety standard apart from the purple wheels haha lots planned this year for her though!

clio 182
The clio is dead Ish...... its leaking coolant from somewhere. Depending on wether i can fix it i doubt il be using it this weekend. I will still try and com. But obviously depends.

Clio 182
Sorry to be a pain, work called me in and put me on call, I'm out for the weekend now! Sorry boys
Maybe next time
Have fun :weary::up:

Clio 172 RS Ph1
Just saw guy get out his car with a waistcoat on 'feeling slightly under dressed in my scruffy jeans lol