ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matty's Ultra Red Clio 200

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Hey guys,

So i'v been looking through the project threads and thought I'd start one of my own. The car's currently a standard 200 fitted with a cup suspesion 2010 reg on a '60' plate, picked the car up just over a month ago from Seward Reanult Portsmouth, where the car had 17k on the clock, driven it for a bit and i can't fault it one bit ( even the electronics seem to work weird for a french car right? )

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of the clio, any idea's on mods will be welcome :)

a6f10ae6-7216-4737-b8a1-e51c362f5cdb_zpsac66d65a.jpg

unnamed1_zpsf7ea53fc.jpg

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Previous owner didn't have it for long, I sold this car to a guy in Southampton less than a year ago. Nice spec if I remember rightly!

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Looks lovely! front looks mean! be better for a clean! haha

Renault Sport badge in the wrong place isnt it?

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Previous owner didn't have it for long, I sold this car to a guy in Southampton less than a year ago. Nice spec if I remember rightly!
its a lovely spec, only thing missing IMO are the recaros :( might look into getting those in the new year...

I'll be washing the car tomorrow as i have a day off, currently at work and having to revise for a exam for a managment course my work have put me on... Any idea's for mods i could do? was thinkng maybe spray the bullets Gloss black to match the roof and get 'Renault Sport' done in UR?

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Recaros are the only thing missing IMO.
I'll be looking at Recaros in the new year, not sure what else i want to do to it, was thinking a cup spoiler but it already has a spoiler on it as far as i can tell? Maybe CF side skirts and CC interior bits

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
I'll be looking at Recaros in the new year, not sure what else i want to do to it, was thinking a cup spoiler but it already has a spoiler on it as far as i can tell? Maybe CF side skirts and CC interior bits
Yeah it's already fitted with the GT spoiler. Which is more subtle and looks better IMO. If I remember rightly the car also has cup chassis with black speedlines, diamond black roof and tinted windows. Also has the upgraded stereo with Bluetooth and USB connection (I think)

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Indeed it does, got all of that, was thinking about Bullets + a new RS badge, or maybe debadge the rear... Not 100% sure on which i should do

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Yeah it's already fitted with the GT spoiler. Which is more subtle and looks better IMO. If I remember rightly the car also has cup chassis with black speedlines, diamond black roof and tinted windows. Also has the upgraded stereo with Bluetooth and USB connection (I think)
Indeed it does, got all of that, was thinking about Bullets + a new RS badge, or maybe debadge the rear... Not 100% sure on which i should do

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Maybe black bullets, remove RS badge and change front and rear Renault diamonds to black.

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Black Bullets with silver RS writing or go UR for the RS logo? I reckon the UR on black would look smart

RenaultSpot Clio 200
unnamed2_zpsf22ab97b.jpg
Took the 'CLIO' badge off my boot, unsure if im gonna take the RenaultSport badge off... Anybody got any idea's on how to take the Renault Diamonds off? Same concept as taking the clio badge off?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Where's the correct place? Was on the car there when i bought it :(

Should be in the bottom right corner of the boot lid. I would ditch it or replace it in the correct position.

Car looks nice, one of my favourite colours for the 200.

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Ahh sweet, i'll look into it on payday as funds are low at the moment with christmas and shiz coming up :)

RenaultSpot Clio 200
Should be in the bottom right corner of the boot lid. I would ditch it or replace it in the correct position.

Car looks nice, one of my favourite colours for the 200.
Thanks mate :) Would look better if i could clean it properly! ( need to learn haha ) I'm tempted to ditch it... Or get the new style badge and spray it Gloss Black as i'll be doing that with the front and rear Renault Diamonds...