ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mats

what mats do you have in your car?

Had a set of profile mats in the last one didnt wear as well as i would have expected for the price!

What happened to the mats that were gonna be made by someone on the forum?

I have a set of Halfords specials clear plastic!!! Do the job and look ok,

I would love a set of Cliosport mats, but at £60ish plus £10 post, have got way more things Id rather spend £70 on to be honest :(

Astra 1.9cdti XP

There will be cheaper ones available but you will need to speak to JustMatz about them.

Given that the replacement mats for a 172 are £130 from Renault £70 aint bad for a set of mats that are 10 times the quality!!

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 24 February 2003

There will be cheaper ones available but you will need to speak to JustMatz about them.

Given that the replacement mats for a 172 are £130 from Renault £70 aint bad for a set of mats that are 10 times the quality!!
I dont doubt the quality and value, just saying Id rather not!!! ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well I am in dire need for some new mats.. so as soon as the pics are up and we are able to order I will be phoning in.