ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
its just 9 pages of spam to be honest, as far as i know there's a few of us going though!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
FFS. List here:

1. Luke/Boosh
2. Dave/Dave88
3. Adam/addz
4. Symon/Sym0n
5. Dave/Bongy
6. Laura/Laura 182
7. Norm/n0rm
8. Darren/ DMS
9. Mark/Markblack172
10. Tom/T26TGT
11. Joeh
12. Kieran/Gray
13. Gex23
14. Nick/MrTrick

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I started the meet for my area. Just because you are showing up doesn't mean that it still doesn't belong in my area!!

Complain to admin if you are overly bothered ;)

:rasp:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^^^ SOrry Simon, I will caress you better...

As when I get 'that' feeling, I need sexual healing ;)

Bus w**ker
You can begin by not sending me 35 MW2 invites when I'm already in game with you lol. I shall think of other ways you can make it up to me between now and the 20th. :eek:

Bus w**ker
Pretty sure you shot me as soon as I joined lol. I'll see if there's a demo on PS of AC2, not sure it's my type of game TBH.

182 & Porsche 986
I told him you replied i'm not sure if he got around to reading it yet. Thanks though, i know hes after some coilovers asap and wasn't sure which ones to get. :)

Mini Clubman
Matlock is in Derbyshire which is in the East Midlands, right?

It shouldn't have been in the Yorkshire section even though Luke is the S.Yorks Rep.

i know that. just its moving all over i cant keep up with it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Matlock is in Derbyshire which is in the East Midlands, right?

It shouldn't have been in the Yorkshire section even though Luke is the S.Yorks Rep.

Can I just clarify where the heck im supposed to put threads then? Do i post where the meet is been held or what?

Da

Less
Personally I'd post the thread in the section where the meet is to be held, that way people looking for meets in that area are more likely to find them.

Maybe it's one for Admin to clarify, will let you know Luke.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
bumpity! my cars going in for a front end respray next week and my mate who is doing it is gonna pop along to the meet in his 996 GT3 so if anyone is wanting any bodywork doing he'll be happy to give a quote :)

S4 Avant
oooooooh... quotes 'ey?

I'll be going quote mental! New roof skin... Dents removed... Respraying bumpers and quarter panels...