ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

DMS

A thirsty 172
Any thoughts on the meeting place for this?
Sainsbury's car park again? Or somewhere a bit classier?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha stop sulking sy :rasp:

just make sure you show your face ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not meeting in no freaking car parks. We can meet in that rugby field we met last time, Dave/Si? Hows that sound?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah gex bring the seat! looks nice from the pics. anywheres fine by me

Mini JCW
yeah gex bring the seat! looks nice from the pics. anywheres fine by me

:D Tis a shed but never mind!

What time is this meet? As I have another to attend in Birmingham on the same day - will definitely be attending this meet aswel though!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ermm i dunno yet actually! boosh and dave are deciding i think

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Il update the main post with the original details ASAP. Put a plan together now just need it editing. Will also add it to the CS calender.ALSO what is the best time for every one? Dinnertime ISH sound OK? We can go for chips or somet after a drive

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'd say around midday myself.
The Lincoln meet was at 1 - 1:30 IIRC, and by the time we'd finally got out of Frankie and Benny's it was dark. Midday would probably give about 4 - 5 hours of daylight for all you pic wh0res.

EDIT: And I'm not sure about chips. Aren't they what poor people eat? ;)

S4 Avant
Meeting at Cromford rugby club sounds good, a lot more space there compared to Gullivers kingdom, or Sainsburys on a weekend. Matlock Bath gets packed on sundays.

...get n0rm up there as well! Not seen his face for ages, since his permaban and everything.

I'd say around midday myself.
The Lincoln meet was at 1 - 1:30 IIRC, and by the time we'd finally got out of Frankie and Benny's it was dark. Midday would probably give about 4 - 5 hours of daylight for all you pic wh0res.

EDIT: And I'm not sure about chips. Aren't they what poor people eat? ;)

Matlock Fish and Chips are legendary, only reason im going TBH! :rasp:

Bus w**ker
Bring your wooly hat with a pompom on top and mittens Luke, that massive open field is going to be f**king freezing lol.

Sounds good, although Kieran I'm thinking I'll have to take you up on that lift as I'm very doubtful mines going to be a happy Clio by then. :(

For the sake of the economy I'll lower my standards from the amazing service and quality food served at Frankie and Bennys and put up with Matlock fish and chips. Oh and as I've finally got a new DSLR I'll be bringing that along with me too...never know I may even use it.

Clio 182
Ah, I've only just seen this thread :S The 20th is the day before my birthday! Should be able to make this one. :D Gonna be bloody freezing though! lol.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
think i'm gonna leave the engine covers on for this matlock meet, i was nice and warm last time however bleeding ears are a bit of a pain!

Mini Clubman
will some of us with silly low cars get in the car park at the rugby club? thought it was all gray area (big holes) we set a time then yet?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
hmm i cant afford to have any more bits of car fall off!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
boosh can be incharge of watching low cars into the carpark! :)

Bus w**ker
Didn't a Maserati GranTurismo (or what ever it was) turn up there last time? If so, I'm pretty sure your Clios are going to be fine PMSL.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Meh. I'm only gonna struggle if I get my coilovers fitted by then. Otherwise I'll get on fine with my Sportlines :cool: