ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Master Cylinder Question

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Having a bit of a nightmare with the car just now.

Im needing to get a master cylinder for the Trophy but when calling Renault there is a choice of 3 that is showing.
- Bosch
- Bendex
- Teeves

Now if i order the wrong one its one i need to keep so I'm looking to find out if Anyone on the forum has a Trophy with no engine in it to see what unit it actually is as there is no way that i can see due to the location.

The reason i would need to keep the unit if i bought it is down to me ordering it through work to get it much cheaper.
Needing to try and find out before Tomorrow night if possible (Sunday)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Wick

Even on my Renault system i get the exact same issue.

ScreenShot2013-12-21at175031.gif

ScreenShot2013-12-21at175044.gif

ScreenShot2013-12-21at175059.gif

Surely they all do the same thing and it's just different suppliers?

I had a missed call from you this morning bud, I'm guessing this is why? I sold my Trophy last month otherwise I'd have checked for you.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
All Clio 172-182 m.c. size ,22.2mm!!!!

Im sorry but this does not help me one bit.
I have spoke to so many renault dealers they have all come up with the same as above.

The garage have just went ahead and ordered them as they can return them so i know i will have the exact same one.