ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars Red in the sun.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Few pics of the ph1 in the sun. Lovely colour & fun car. Not sure which I like more.

sexyph1_zpsxfvn0kj3.jpg

sexyph12_zps4fvojwck.jpg

sexyph13_zpsqf57crjk.jpg

sexyph14_zpsk3wdvx2p.jpg

sexyph15_zpsp8lyrnx2.jpg

:)

Looks lovely Dawn!

68 Mars red ph1 V6s worldwide. Of which 25 RHD examples were sold in the UK.

Of the 25 UK RHD cars, 2 were exported to France acouple of years ago (when the UK prices where half the rest of the world prices - 1 of these is now LHD). And there has been 1 known total loss.
Leaving a max of 22 UK RHD cars left.
6 cars of the original 25 are yet to be fully identified, so it could be that there is even less than 22.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks well

bonnet up? Look to have some large gaps at the front?

Clio with a body kit
Wow you've really captured the paint well! Car looks lovely phase 1's are really growing on me a lot lately.

Looks lovely Dawn!

68 Mars red ph1 V6s worldwide. Of which 25 RHD examples were sold in the UK.

Of the 25 UK RHD cars, 2 were exported to France acouple of years ago (when the UK prices where half the rest of the world prices - 1 of these is now LHD). And there has been 1 known total loss.
Leaving a max of 22 UK RHD cars left.
6 cars of the original 25 are yet to be fully identified, so it could be that there is even less than 22.

I spoke to a bloke today who bought a Mars phase 1 from new. He was telling me a story about getting a phone call last year from the police saying it had been stolen even tho he'd sold it years before but the tracker was still Registered to him.
I will see him again on Friday and try and find anymore details he can remember about the car.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks all :)
I haven't driven Betty since September last year, so atm I will say the ph1. I do really enjoy driving this one though, it's far more comfy than the ph2 (a lot less of a harsh ride) I'm sure the throttle response is more responsive than the ph2, even the steering seems very sensitive. I wouldn't say they are the same, the ph1 feels a bit more of a beast too, twitchy if you like & I love it. Epic little car.

I don't plan on letting either go any time soon. Betty is in the paint shop as we speak, she'll be looking better than new :)

An orange one
Looks incredible dawn! I can only wish my paint was that nice.

Mines slowly turning silver at the front end with stone chips :(