ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marmite Trophy

Trophy #321
Thought I would share some photos from tonight of the Trophy's current guise, still on winter wheels at the moment which I actually am starting to like, but I appreciate the fact its not to some peoples taste. Summer wheels are going back on next week when my summer tyres arrive. I've just fitted the seats too, again for people against the whole mod a trophy thing, I've had the car nearly 2 years, I know it inside out, spend thousands maintaining it, and it is my car, I didn't want to sell it to have to start from scratch with someone elses problem to get it where I want it.

I've got a Sabelt Renaultsport Wheel ordered, and in the next couple of months will be getting a PMS shifter and a Cage, before it comes off the road in September for a good bit of maintenance again.

Ps I should point out I'm by no means a photographer. Enjoy:

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

Thanks for looking.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Cliotrophy.co.uk are going to slaughter you, ha ha!!!!

Good for you pal.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Really like it actually, coming from a trophy purist etc.
It's all well and good people dictating to you how they think it should look but they didnt buy it at the end of the day, that gives you the right to do whatever you like to it, the comp2's really suit it.

Ex 182 owner
Looks good mate and its your car at the end of the day. For me the wrap around seats are a little OTT unless it's a track car.

Just wish the damn sabelt renault steering wheel wasn't blue. ;)