ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's Fiesta ST

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I was told by Ford that if you finish the deal and start a new deal then marks aren't that major a thing (kerbing, stone chips etc - not big scrapes). But if you walk away at the end of the deal then that is when they start going over the car with a fine toothcomb.

I can't see tyres being an issue, unless the car was supplied with run flats from factory, and they were replaced with normal tyres.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
we tried high millage leasing on driving school cars, wasn't worth it in the end however wasn't too many major problems come hand back time they charged us for kerbed alloys and marks on the roof from the signs

172 Cup
I've been given the delivery date for my st, Tuesday 15th April. Very exciting and funny to see soo many members on here getting one

clio 182 trophy
Wanna bet! 215+bhp and 250lbft against what 200-210 ish and 170 lbft

It won't have 245bhp with that spec, simply because of the moutune map. If it had Finsport or Revo and those hardware mods it would be 245-255bhp

Yeah I would still bet on the ITB'd clio tbh.

Fiesta ST-2
The st has arrived today. I'm absolutely in love.

The sound is awesome, everything about it is.

The bloke who picked my other (lease) car up to take to auction had no problems with the car. The 2 front tyres which were not what came on the car were fine. All he checked was the levels of tread.

Now im off to put some more miles on the little beast :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The st has arrived today. I'm absolutely in love.

The sound is awesome, everything about it is.

The bloke who picked my other (lease) car up to take to auction had no problems with the car. The 2 front tyres which were not what came on the car were fine. All he checked was the levels of tread.

Now im off to put some more miles on the little beast :D

Excellent news...pics and thoughts required once you've finished boo(s)ting it everywhere!

We had an st in at work engine went after 2k miles engine back ordered for a month got one in fitted cars been back 4 times in 2 months various faults I wouldn't want to be stuck with that car for two years

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
We had an st in at work engine went after 2k miles engine back ordered for a month got one in fitted cars been back 4 times in 2 months various faults I wouldn't want to be stuck with that car for two years

Craig have you had many serious problems with the ST

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

1 lemon in literally thousands...?

clio 182 trophy
No mate not at all. I really like the new Fiesta ST. Quite a few down by me in all colours and they look superb imo. They do go well too! Enjoy yours fella!

RB Clio 182
Wanna bet! 215+bhp and 250lbft against what 200-210 ish and 170 lbft

It won't have 245bhp with that spec, simply because of the moutune map. If it had Finsport or Revo and those hardware mods it would be 245-255bhp

ITB'd clio 172 cup 210bhp - 1035kg

FWD - 210bhp & 1035kg
Power to Weight:206 bhp/ton
0-60:5.6
0-100:14.4
60-100:8.8
1/4 Mile ET:13.98
1/4 Mile Terminal:101
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET:13.68
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal:103

Mountune Fiesta ST 215bhp - 1163kg

FWD - 215bhp & 1163kg
Power to Weight:188 bhp/ton
0-60:5.9
0-100:15.2
60-100:9.3
1/4 Mile ET:14.35
1/4 Mile Terminal:99
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET:14.05
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal:101

They drive perfectly I must say power delivery is spot on you can't compare a itb clio to it it's a tottaly different drive but just alot of money

Excellent news...pics and thoughts required once you've finished boo(s)ting it everywhere!

Off topic, but I think you passed me on the A1 near Bedford? I was in a 172 Cup between 10-30 and 11-00ish on Monday, , the colour looks better in the flesh and just a small Mount Tune yellow badge on the hatch if it was you.

Regards Russ........

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
What do you mean?

1 lemon in literally thousands...?

Had about 3 but you always do with new releases not as bad as transit oil pumps oops ford there

ITB'd clio 172 cup 210bhp - 1035kg

FWD - 210bhp & 1035kg
Power to Weight:206 bhp/ton
0-60:5.6
0-100:14.4
60-100:8.8
1/4 Mile ET:13.98
1/4 Mile Terminal:101
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET:13.68
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal:103

Mountune Fiesta ST 215bhp - 1163kg

FWD - 215bhp & 1163kg
Power to Weight:188 bhp/ton
0-60:5.9
0-100:15.2
60-100:9.3
1/4 Mile ET:14.35
1/4 Mile Terminal:99
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET:14.05
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal:101

Where did you find that info? Interesting.
But...Lmao at 0-60 in 5.6

Fiesta ST-2

Well I've only just got in, literally been blasting about all night. All I can say is I can't wait to drive it again tommorow. I had to give it a wash too, the thing was covered in that terrible dust.

Averaging 35.1mpg at the minute after a fair few miles of relaxed driving. The guy who dropped it off for me got 47mpg all the way here (motorway driving).

Ill try and get some pictures up tomorrow, even though it's filthy again.

Anyone thinking of getting one, GET ONE. There can't be a better car for the money at the min, I.e £200 a month.

RB Clio 182
Well I've only just got in, literally been blasting about all night. All I can say is I can't wait to drive it again tommorow. I had to give it a wash too, the thing was covered in that terrible dust.

Averaging 35.1mpg at the minute after a fair few miles of relaxed driving. The guy who dropped it off for me got 47mpg all the way here (motorway driving).

Ill try and get some pictures up tomorrow, even though it's filthy again.

Anyone thinking of getting one, GET ONE. There can't be a better car for the money at the min, I.e £200 a month.

Im only the other side of Ponty mate, id love a proper look round it etc :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Off topic, but I think you passed me on the A1 near Bedford? I was in a 172 Cup between 10-30 and 11-00ish on Monday, , the colour looks better in the flesh and just a small Mount Tune yellow badge on the hatch if it was you.

Regards Russ........

Not me, I was sat in a meeting desperately trying to stay interested.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
47Mpg, in a great hot hatch. The game has truly moved on!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had a chance to look round a lovely dark blue metallic one today and I must say I am impressed.

An orange one
I see and love these most days now! Look great in all colours!

Ive still not seen a single 200T on the road, where the hell are they all???

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
As there's a lot of interest in the little Fiesta right now here's a cost of ownership update. There's been an addition to the repair costs this weekend, £19.02 for a touch up kit as I now have the mother of all stone chips right on the leading edge of the bonnet. Grrr.

Slide1_zpsae2f7d84.jpg

Slide2_zps8f79ca44.jpg

Slide4_zps7b22af9a.jpg

Slide3_zps66bb5156.jpg