ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March 4th 2012: Red Lion Meet @ 12:00pm

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Never heard of it before :-/. It was loud though.

I need to sort some new front discs out soon mate. How much for some off you?

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Good meet!! Was nice to see some of you again and also meet some that I hadn't spoken to before as it was my second meet!!
Thanks to Tom and Donny!!

And on a side note... anyone see the guy on the pavement calling us w*****s as we drove through Eccleshall???? ;)
I was the last one so he'd obviously had enough by the time I drove past!!

Look forward to seeing the photos and see you at the next meet! :)

The cars sounded amazing. I had the window down and radio off on our drives. I loved the sound of them all belting through the country lanes (at 2mph lower than all the set speed limits... ¬.¬ .....).

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The cars sounded amazing. I had the window down and radio off on our drives. I loved the sound of them all belting through the country lanes (at 2mph lower than all the set speed limits... ¬.¬ .....).

I would like to say a big Thanks to Tom Edwards for the little run through Swinnerton...made a nice change and good run through there...PS. Your nearside brake light is out (forgot to mention!)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
And on a side note... anyone see the guy on the pavement calling us w*****s as we drove through Eccleshall???? ;)
I was the last one so he'd obviously had enough by the time I drove past!!

I saw him yeah, think I was the first one he gave the wave too and then to everyone else after that lol.

I would like to say a big Thanks to Tom Edwards for the little run through Swinnerton...made a nice change and good run through there...PS. Your nearside brake light is out (forgot to mention!)

Glad you liked it. It's my favourite run in SoT.

I put my classic mini into the woods to the left when I was 18 lol

Ill check my brake light - thanks!

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
This was the first proper meet that me and my girlfriend have been to. Despite the weather we had a fantastic day and met some great people who made us feel very welcome.

Don/Mandy - I think Kim has managed to secure herself a replacemnt I <3 CS sticker from Brian so she's well chuffed! :D Cheers!

It's a John ashley de cat system trust me you don't want it this loud

Is that John Ashley exhausts of Walsall? I had my old Metro VVC de-cat system done here and i now have suspected long term hearing problems as a result!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm up for anything. Drive was good though on Sunday after pub. Plus weather gets better now

i need to sort out my wing ruining suspension first.hopefully a set of coilovers are on the horizon fingers crossed

:clap::clap:???RACELANDS???:clap::clap:

Yeh the drive after the pub was great, but can end very bad in a split second.

we need somwhere very scenic with a good backdrop for some pictures
(Alum rock):nono: